Chapter 12

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I don't know what happened.

One minute, I'm at school with Evan hugging me. The next, I wake up in a bed with pajamas on. I didn't recognize the room. There was a computer in one corner, a long with a TV and PS4 next to it. A clock next to me says it was 11:24 am.

I sat up and wiped my eyes, but quickly felt pain on my eye.

"Oh, you're up," I hear.

I look up to see Evan standing by the door with a plate of food.

"I didn't know what you liked so I made you some shrimp ramen noodle soup," he says with a shrug.

As he comes over he places the food next to me and hands me the bowl. I took the soup and saw that it had noodles, shrimps, and little vegetables in it.

"Where am I?" I quietly ask.

"My house. My parents are out, so don't worry."

I sat there, slowly eating my soup. I felt like I was in an awkward place. I don't know why he's helping me after what I've done to him.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. Just call me if you need anything."

I felt nervous and scared to be alone. I quickly grabbed his arm before he got up, making some of the juice spill a little on the bed.

"Please don't go," I plead.

Evan just nodded and went to close the door. He walked over and sat in bed next to me. He just turned on the console and went straight into Netflix.

"Do you want to watch anything?" He asks.

As I slurped on my noodles, I just shrugged and tried to finish my food.

It was really good.

"Anything really," I say.

He nods and puts on Mulan. Funny, it's on of my all time favorite movies.

"I love this movie!" I say.

Evan just smiled and laid back down. As I finished, I went under the covers and cuddled next to him. I realized what I did and moved away from him.

"S-Sorry," I whisper.

"It's fine," he says.

A little later, I slowly started to cuddle up next to him again. It felt nice and safe next to him. I wanted to be cuddled by him forever if I can.

I slowly started to fall asleep. But as I did, I felt an arm wrap around me and a light kiss on my head.

"Sleep well, Jonathan," I hear.

And that was the last thing I heard from the one person I fell in love with.