Chapter 6

Evan's P.O.V.

As we got to Marcel's house, I didn't expect it to be... crowded.

Like every one from school is here. It was almost awkward considering the fact that I barely knew anyone.

I know, captain of the hockey team doesn't know anyone. Shocking.

Anyways, Jon and I went through the crowd to try to find some friends at least. It also felt weird that when I was following him, everyone seemed to know him. All he was getting was greets and high fives.

"Jon! Evan! You made it!" Marcel shouts due to the music.

"Hey man! Nice party! It's crowded as hell though."

"I know. That's what happens when you give Brian the invitations."

We both laughed and started to talk some more. He gave me a few beers while I was by Jon. He seemed to look around the crowd and was deep in thought.

"Hey, Jon. You okay?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

His head turned but his eyes were locked onto someone or something else. My eyes went towards the direction and I saw that he was staring at Ohm. He was talking to some other guy, I think Bryce was his name? I don't remember.

As he was still staring, I felt the jealousy build up in me. Why would he be staring if he was here win me?

"I'm going to get more beer," I say, "You guys want anything?"

"Yeah, I'll go for another round," Marcel answers.

"Jon?" I questioned.

He was silent.

"Jonathan?" I questioned again.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I'll stay here," he answered.

I sighed and left to get a couple more beers. One for Marcel, one for Jon, and two for me.

What? Tonight's going terrible.

As soon as I came back, Marcel was talking to some girl, but Jonathan was nowhere to be found.

"Hey! Where's Jonathan?" I asked Marcel.

He looked around and pointed to the dance floor. What I saw honestly hurt like a bitch.

He was grinding on Ohm.

I felt my face boil in anger. Instead of walking over there, I took drinks from all four beers that I brought. It was irritating me so much.

The way Ohm kept his hands on his waste and almost rubbing his dick on Jon's ass.

Ugh. No one should be touched like that.

With the last drink from a beer, I finally went to the dance floor. What I didn't expect was my actions.

I went up to Ohm and tapped his shoulder. As he turned around, I didn't know what I did nor why my hand hurt so much.

Until he punched me back.