Chapter 1

Evan's P.O.V.

I kept staring at him.

He was in my definition, perfect.

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria with my friends. My eyes were locked on a certain Soccer Player across the room. He was eating with his so called soccer friends.

"Evan? What or who are you staring at?" I hear.

"Oh, uh.. nothing."

I feel Tyler lean closer and try to see what I was staring at. Too bad he actually knew.

"Ohhhhh! Does little Evan have a crush on Jonathan?" He teases.

"Who?"

"Jonathan. Jonathan Dennis. Number 69 on the soccer team?"

"Is that his name?" I asked.

"Ugh. Yes! He's one of the best soccer players on the team! And you're in luck, he's gay and single." He nudges me.

"How do you know?"

"My cousin dated him. Plus, Jonathan is in like two of my classes so I hear what he says."

I looked over again and saw him laughing. His arms were around the soccer ball and he had the cutest dimples I've ever seen.

He's so good looking.

As I was admiring him, I see that he looked in my direction. I turn to my food and feel my face getting warm. God, this is so embarrassing.

"Awww! Look! Evan is getting flustered!" Tyler teases.

I punched him so hard in the arm that I didn't even realized that Jonathan was at our table.

"Flustered over what?" He asks.

My eyes go wide and I soon put my mouth over Tyler's mouth before he said anything.

"N-Nothing."

"Okay? Uhh, Tyler do you have the notes from history? I had to leave early for practice," he says.

"Yeah, sure."

Tyler reaches into his backpack. As he does, I take a look at Jonathan and see that he was in shape and has perfect skin.

His eyes turned to me. I turned back and just sat there embarrassed and flustered. I took the chance to look at him again, but to my surprise, he gave me a kind smile.

"Here you go."

"Thanks! See you in class," he says then left.

"Ughhhhh," I groaned.

"C'mon dude! Just ask him out," Tyler suggests.

"It's not that easy."

"Yeah, it is. You're just too much of a pussy to do so."

I punched him again as he laughs. I sighed and looked across the room to see Jonathan already staring at me. My eyes go wide again and my face felt hot again. He gave me a kind smile again then went back to talking with his friends.

I just sat there at thought to myself...

Why can't I just ask him out?!