3: Shopping

Title: Shopping

Prompt: In which Kang and Lee tried to do shopping together.

Genre: fluff

Word count: 1922 words

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes: Feed me with Seulgi updates and also Joy! Lmao, am I doing good on this though? I'm still practicing and a little feedback won't hurt. Shortie tho. *wink wonk wink*

;;;

"So Seulgi unni, Where is Taeyong oppa now?" Yeri excitedly asked Seulgi, who's busy fixing her hair, putting a cap on her head to hide Red Velvet's Kang Seulgi. Seulgi smiled in front of the mirror while Irene watched her. "He said that he's at some convenient store right now."

"I hope he doesn't get caught. Many have sharp eyes nowadays." Wendy commented, also fixing her blonde hair. Seulgi lets out a pout and continued fixing her black hair. She really begged Irene and Joy to help her dye her hair for a short time. Their stylist wasn't in favor of the sudden dye but at the end, due to Seulgi's pleas, she just said yes.

"Bring some ice cream home!" Yerim added, left hand clutching her phone. "I'll be on the lookout for you at the net." Yeri returned her attention at her phone and chatted with Mark and Haechan. "They said Taeyong already left their dorm. Waaaa—" She giggled.

Wendy's lips curved into a big smile. Seulgi paused for a minute to scan herself before sighing. Joohyeon strolled towards Seulgi, patting her back. "Yah, be careful okay? Don't be so nervous. You look so pretty."

Seulgi's heart fluttered for a moment from Joohyeon's remark. She gave her a little hug, squeezing her tightly, whispering a small thank you. Wendy cut off the hug to reassure Seulgi with her confidence. "No makeup look looked so good on you too. Now, Aja!"

"Aja!" The four of them assumed in a fighting pose, cheering for Seulgi. This is the second time that Seulgi will be out for a date. It might be against the rules and is just very hazardous but she just gives it a go. She declined at first because she kept thinking about the fans and Taeyong's still starting career, she doesn't want Dispatch tailing them and having fans to be disappointed.

But of course, it's still a choice to be made.

Back at the Company, some idols really secretly date. It made some of them guilty but due some walls and restrictions, they are forced to hide it for the sake of their career and fans.

"One day, it will be all or nothing." Those were Taeyong's words, softly ringing inside her head, giving her courage.

Seulgi's phone beeped that cut off her train of thoughts. She restrained a chuckle from Taeyong's message,

From: Yong

어디야? 나는 너를 여기에두고있.

{trans: where are you? I need you here now.}

A simple message like that could already make her heart go through a marathon. She really liked him a lot. She appreciates everything about him even those small little details. She knew how he copes up with others and stand by his members. Being a great leader to so many members made her jaws drop on the floor from awe.

She really loved how he could be fiery and strong but inside, he still cries a lot and he's a soft hearted guy actually. People might see him as someone cold and arrogant but for Seulgi, she knew that everyone have their dark sides. It's just up to that person to control every devil they have to be not a burden to each other.