10: I have questions

Title: I have questions

Prompt: When you thought that the love that you have is actually mutual...

Genre: slight angst!

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty + mina

Author's notes:

Yo and your girl is back! So I've come for an angsty one shot with Seulgi being the crying one and not taeyong lol. Anyways, I am obsessed by Camilia Cabello right now so this happened. I just realized that one shots needed to have substance so I will try hard to improve.

This is quite long.

When you search #seulyong on wattpad and aff, there are so quite many fanfics popping up and I'm happy that our fam is growing.

Please do comment anything because it really motivates me despite the busy schedule. I'm also planning to make a trailer for fugitive tho.

There is another *sighs* seulyong fic upcoming and so far, I think it has the most beautiful plot for me. It was a collaboration of my three drafts and I had to say the result was awesome. A little hint tho:

"I'm going to the stars, you?"

"to paradise."

In which a hopeless pianist and a masked back up dancer found their differences to be their most wanted string of hope although there are some stories whose ending can start a new beginning.

;;

The mart employee's attention was caught by a certain person who was walking towards the beer section of the convenient store. Her long and straight brown hair that was freely bouncing on her back and her engaging scent was more than enough to be noticed. The mart employee named Jung Jaehyun, eyed the customer who was looking so lost and spaced out.

Don't get him wrong but she was gorgeous but the frown on her face was erasing all the beautiful thoughts therefore labeling her to be a beautiful disaster.

The girl pulled out three bottle of soju from the fridge and with a sloppy smile, she arrowed them all to Jaehyun. It was already twelve midnight.

"How much is it all?" Even her voice isn't stable.

Jaehyun met Seulgi's eyes and he casted a small smile to help her cheer up. "It's three thousand won." He replied. Seulgi gave him a nod and paid him but not returning the smile. The kind hearted employee couldn't help himself either to not ask, "Are you okay?"

It was the most stupid question ever. How could a person so melancholic and depressed be okay?

Of course the question was answered by a common lie, "Yes." Seulgi thriftily responded. Jaehyun only nodded and watched how Seulgi strolled towards the empty chairs nearby the last shelf and made herself comfortable. She popped open the first bottle of Soju, fished her phone out of her pocket and plugged in her earphones.

"Should I play happy songs?" Seulgi asked herself, convincing that she was getting crazy. She scanned the song list and played a certain song from her playlist. It was from a western artist, Camilia Cabello.

The intro was enough to drive her insane.

Why did you leave me here to burn?

I'm way too young to be this hurt.