8: From tears to tease

Title: From tears to tease

Prompt: it was supposed to be emotional and innocent but then taeyong's mind is just too flooded.

Genre: slight teasing and fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes:

TODAY IS THE RED ROOM CONCERT!!! IM NOT SCERAMING BECAUSE IM INTERNALLY SCREAMING LIKE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH! I'm really proud of my girls, so proud. I can't wait for special stages especially Seulrene huhu. I hope their concert goes well because they deserve it so much.

Rip to my gallery that will get hundreds of screenshots again.

NCT DREAM'S WE YOUNG DON'T TOUCH ME IM EMO LEE JENO

Warning: this will have slight mature words.

;;;

"So babe, how's the healing camp?"

Taeyong asked Seulgi, his eyes still focused on the road as he drove. One hand was casually driving, gripping the steering wheel like it was the easiest thing to do and the other one was picking seaweed strips from Seulgi.

Seulgi munched the seaweed strips, her cheeks being filled. She slowly nodded along with the rhythm of some pop song as she glanced out of the window and admired the night sky. She would've been more delighted if only the darkness of the night was illuminated by hundreds of stars but maybe this night, they were hiding somewhere.

"It was crazy." Seulgi responded, stuffing her cheeks with more seaweed strips. "It was one of the best three days of my life."

"Five crazy girls and one healing camp." Taeyong smiled and merged lanes. "I won't be surprised of the catastrophic things that you did."

Seulgi nodded once more, a memory suddenly flooded her head causing her to giggle. Her snorts rang inside Taeyong's ears and he could say that she really had a great time.

They drove off towards Taeyong's apartment. Seulgi was going to stay there for atleast two days before she goes back to Med School somewhere in Incheon.

Since they both have separate courses, Taeyong would always miss her. It was such a torture that he would be apart from her for weeks and only meet up personally for two days but he doesn't bother it anymore. He vowed that he won't look at other girls and this was the relationship he was into. Of course, he made lots of efforts to still make her feel that she's loved even though he would always stay late at night and he would come to his architecture class late.

When they both reached his apartment, Seulgi excitedly stepped down the car to open Taeyong's wifi connection. She elbowed her boyfriend who was getting her bags from the back seat, "What's the password again?"

Taeyong closed the car door and carried her bags, "It's always been your name."

Seulgi gave him a nod while walking towards the door asking, "Don't you ever get tired of me?" Her eyes are both focused on her cellphone but her ears are anticipating Taeyong's answer. Lee Taeyong fished his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. Seulgi happily leaped inside.

"Why would I get tired of you? What I'm tired off is that I am not seeing you everyday."

"Wow, you're so dedicated." She chuckled and turned Taeyong's wifi router first. When her phone got the signal, she heaved a huge sigh of relief. Taeyong set down her bags and he could already see Seulgi's face painted with excitement. She lazily slumped herself on the couch, one leg above the backrest. She immediately opened all of her social media accounts since she was dying to see the article that Irene was telling her about.