5: Chapstick Challenge

Title: Chapstick Challenge

#bloggerseulgiEpisode1

Prompt: Kang Seulgi started her first youtube video with a chapstick challenge

Genre: fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes: I dunno, I'm really really not homophobic (?) it's okay for me to guys to like, kiss each other (maybe because of kpop) Anyways, this segment will have lots and lots of kisses! Shower Blogger Seulgi with love!

I dunno what one-shots you prefer guys. I
dunno if im doing it so cringey, gross or not interesting at all but guess what, I'm still posting. Lol.

;;

Kang Seulgi sets up all the lights in her room.

She puts two lampshades on either side of the room to help in illuminating the whole space even though it's just ten o'clock in the morning. Taeyong had his lips pursed together, trying to fix the camera settings for his girlfriend's second youtube video after the introduction.

Taeyong's hair is gorgeously slicked back while he wore a black and white striped shirt. He licked his lips, adjusting a few light levels. Seulgi was still fixing the background, setting a chair in front of the bed and called Taeyong, "Yong, place the camera now!" She excitedly squealed. Taeyong nodded, face still bland.

He placed the camera on the plain white table which they both purchased at a antique store in Myeongdong. Seulgi was also wearing a striped shirt but it was the opposite of Taeyong's. Taeyong's stripes were black while Seulgi's were white.

She fixed her hair in front of the mirror and applied a lip balm on her lips which later on curved into a smile.

Taeyong sat on one of the chairs, eyes following every of his girlfriend's movements. He seemed shy and nervous but when Seulgi sat beside him with a cheery expression, all of his anxiousness faded.

"What is this challenge again?" He asked her, eyes pure innocent.

Seulgi scratched her nape, "Chapstick Challenge. It's really popular right now."

Taeyong slowly nods and Seulgi urged him to start the video with a clap.

"Happiness! Annyeong guys, this is Seulgi and welcome to another video with me!" Her eyes turned crescents while she speaks out her introductions. Taeyong looked down; heaving a sigh for a moment then his concentration was broken when Seulgi introduced him.

"And this is—" Seulgi teasingly paused, which got Taeyong to look at her for a second. "Annyeong camera, I'm Lee Taeyong."

"Aniya, say that you're my boyfriend." Seulgi ordered to which Taeyong didn't comply. He plastered a smile on his handsome face and bowed, "I'm her boyfriend." He tapped his chest to emphasize.

After being contented by the shot, Seulgi goes on. "So guys, for today we will be doing the Chapstick Challenge!" She stood up and got something from the cabinet while Taeyong patiently waits. He waves his hands in front of the camera before Seulgi returned.

"So here are the line of Chapsticks," Seulgi showed them to the camera while Taeyong peeked to see what flavors were there but Seulgi gave her boyfriend a look, causing him to glance away.

Seulgi also presented a blindfold, requesting Taeyong to turn around.

"Do we really need that?" Taeyong asked.