14: Boyfriend Duties

Title:
Boyfriend Duties

Prompt: In which Taeyong's most challenging task of the day was to buy napkins for his girlfriend. #bloggerseulgiepisode4fttaeyong

Genre: fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes:

I would like to do a jealous taeyong and a taeyong being like this too! It's so cute huhuhu. So it's a vlogger seul but taeyong's the one with the camera. (I could imagine him being cheeky because of cameras lol) this is a basic boyfriend duty too! It's vlogger seulgi ft lee taeyong.

Please do comment; it's my only request and it's for me to know if ya'll like it or not or am I too much. :c

Why'd I think, @xochorong is the sweetest reader ever? I guessed you liked mail and erstwhile so much. Thank you for your mentions. I was studying but then I read my notification and you popped up and this happened. I have four exams tomorrow but I literally updated just for you guys. That's how I love my readers. *gives ya'll my heart*

Anyways, hey jasperoses.

;;

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," Taeyong awkwardly handles the camera. He knew that it doesn't have a front cam since it's a DSLR and it's quite heavy but he can manage. "So," he started and gives the camera a smile.

He continued walking until he reached the bus stop. While waiting, he does what he thinks he'll do. "Annyeong camera, this is Lee Taeyong." Then he bows. Some students shifted at their position to check out the boy holding a camera since he might be somehow famous. After a few seconds, they averted their gazes. He's not a celebrity but damn, the visuals game is too strong.

"If you don't know me, I am the owner of this camera's girlf—I mean boyfriend. And she's the owner of this channel too!" He tried his best to be entertaining and he thinks that he's not enough. He tried to show the view of the upcoming bus. He knew that he needed to take snaps about the view too or him walking since it's what Seulgi does.

"Actually I am not an expert with videos but I hope you do enjoy this one and give my girl a thumbs up and subscribe to her channel because she's a hardworking one. She loves you guys very much and that was proven by me, standing here, doing a task that I haven't done before." He explained as the bus stopped in front of him. He went inside along with the crowd of students and chose a nice seat with great lighting.

He combed his hair and started talking again. He's getting conscious since many are looking at him but he shrugs it all off. His girlfriend's enduring this too but how?

"So what is the task?" Taeyong deeply held a sigh. "I didn't know that one day, I'll be assigned to do this but as a boyfriend," He stops midway and scratched his nape. "I have to do this for her." He directs the camera to the window to get a shot of the scenery. He thanked the heavens that it wasn't raining or else it would've been more difficult.

"The mart is just a few stops away." He spoke to the camera, "Okay so, Kang Seulgi sent me here to film a video of me buying napkins for her. And hell, I don't know anything about napkins." He didn't know that his voice was quite loud and that two girls took turns in giggling because they thought that taeyong was being too sweet. Imagine a boy buying napkins?

"I know this duty is not gay, hell gays do not even have periods but I really don't know a thing or two about napkins. I don't even have the enough knowledge of menstruation or what." He tilted his head to think. The camera focused on his face, appreciating every angle of the boy talking to it. "All I know is that sometimes, girls are being too dangerous, whiny or moody when they have periods. I don't know why but is the blood rising up their heads and spoiling their brain?" Taeyong guessed as the bus hits its first stop. Taeyong grew more awkward when someone at his age sat beside him.