11: Prank Call

Title: Prank Call

#bloggerseulgiepisode3

Prompt: in which Seulgi's latest episode on her youtube channel is planned by Lee taeyong

Genre: fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty + nct

Author's notes:

#MOTTEinManila and I'm really really jealous of the concert goers huhu well, I hope I can see Jiyong someday along with Big Bang! This is another Seulgi Vlogger Chapter and I hope ya'll like it with a comment.

New Seulyong story called Tristful. It's a mixture of angst, fluff, adventures and romance ofc

;;;

Seulgi stared blankly at the camera in front of her face. She blinked twice, trying to know what to shoot next. There are just so many challenges or youtube things she could try but she can't seem to decide. The list just goes on and on and on and she can't help it but to just sigh.

"Maybe I could try to make Taeyong pretty." She murmured, cupping her chin. Her gaze fell at the cabinet where she used to put on her skin care products. "Should I buy make up?" She asked herself but shrugs afterwards that would not be practical, wasting her money for just one use. Seulgi thought that it's better to ask some of her friends and borrow their makeup kits. Kang Seulgi's a minimalist when it comes to her face; she doesn't want heavy makeup because it can make her look sultry or older.

Hearing the sigh of his girlfriend from upstairs, Lee Taeyong finally reached the door after carrying a large box of pizza and climbing the stairs. He carried one cup of soda using his mouth and the other one just above the box. He tried hard to balance it.

"You okay?" Taeyong asked, setting down all the food on the small table in front both of them. Seulgi's forehead ceased, "Yong, you're putting the pizza on view. I'm going to shoot a video."

"Then let them see it. Who knows that they'll drool for it?" Taeyong responded, giving her a wink. Seulgi just nodded at her boyfriend, still bothered by her problem. Taeyong noticed this and crept closer to her. Both of his hands climbed her cheeks and he gently gave it a squeeze, "Don't frown ajjuma."

Seulgi shoved Taeyong away but Taeyong still continued pursuing his girlfriend, "Ajjuma, ajjuma—"

"Aish this bastard." Seulgi cursed since the gently squeeze is turning into a hard one. "Yong!" She screamed because it was starting to hurt. Taeyong chuckled because of her reaction and gave her a light peck on both cheeks as an excuse that it's the fastest medicine to have her cheeks not sore anymore.

Seulgi squinted both of her eyes at him, "Yah, I'm really serious here."

Taeyong scratched his nape, "Just tell me the problem and we'll sort it out."

Seulgi gave up, finally confessing. "It's just that I don't know what Video to shoot."

"Then try to do a Vlog or maybe tips on how to—I dunno much about girl stuff." He suggested. "Oh oh! We could do a dance cover! Want to try One Million studio's Choreographs?"

Seulgi deeply appreciated his ideas, it even added to her list. "That would take time. It's been a while since I uploaded a video. I really missed them a lot."

Taeyong noticed that Seulgi was eager to post something. Within a blink of light, a quick idea popped inside his head. With a small grin, he wiggled his eyebrows. "What about a prank call?"