19: A Quarantined Surprise

"Let me guess," Johnny cupped his chin while his other hand holds his phone. "—you have a problem with your girlfriend again?"

"Dude, what other problem do I seem to have?" Taeyong knocked out his sense with that reply before sighing. "It's just that," He paused for a moment when he stood up and peaked at their bedroom door. He saw Seulgi desperately crying at a corner like a puppy that lost its owner. "—Seul misses home."

"What?" Johnny asked in awe but tried to tease the latter. "I thought that you're Seulgi's home?"

"You're not helping hyung."

"Alright," Young Ho massaged his forehead. He's not in the mood for jokes. "What is it?"

"Don't get me wrong hyung, Italy's a great place however we have to stay longer here because of the virus." Taeyong answered and recounts those past days of planning for their Italy trip.

"Really!?" The other one exclaimed.

"Let me finish!"

"Fine fine, Lee. You're always on fire."

"Seulgi misses her parents and Irene noona and everyone else. But uhm, what she's more sad about is that ending surprise that I told her about."

"Ending surprise?"

Taeyong cleared his throat, "My first treat was us in Italy. You know visit museums and admire its history and the culture. But my second one was us roaming Seoul, Going to Everland and maybe, just a relaxing Korean date."

"I don't get you."

"You don't get everything."

"So what do you want to do?" Young Ho's concerned. He doesn't want Seulgi to be sad or his friend to be because of an issue like that. "You know what? The world is sad too right now. But what I think you could do is to lighten up the atmosphere. You know? You can present her a simple dance or make her laugh by jokes."

"Thank you hyung."

"Ah! You can even try to do this one." Johnny had a wide smile plastered on his face as he instructs Taeyong of his plans.

"Baby?" Taeyong called out. It was already 6 pm and Seulgi's still at a corner, hugging a bear plushie that Taeyong bought in some store in Milan. "Baby, you can't sleep there."

Lee Taeyong admired his girlfriend's features. She really looked cute and sexy at the same time. He slowly scooped her up from the floor and observed her droopy and puffy eyes. "Hngggh, yong." Seulgi was lethargic.

"Even with you just breathing is enough to drive me crazy." Taeyong carried his sleepy girlfriend, bridal style. He slowly laid her on the bed, fixing her shirt because it was too high up and he could almost see her brassiere. "Baby." He wanted to wake her up for them to eat dinner together but Seulgi was very inactive. She wanted to rest her emotions and her physical self from all that homesickness and crying.

"Okay Love, I'll just cook for you in case you get hungry." He leaned closer and kissed her tear stained cheeks. "It's okay to cry Seul. Taeyong will try hard to cheer you up."

He distances himself from her as his plans formulates inside his head. "This is going to be a long night."