15: neoteric

Title: neoteric

Synopsis: Are all promises true?

Author's notes:

Your girl is back at wattpad. I hope ya'll give me a welcome by comments! I will try exercise writing more. You could give me requests too!

THIS IS A LONG ONE AF I DUNNO IF U GON ENJOY IM SORRY I WILL TRY MY BEST

;;

"I'm so damn nervous." Seulgi comments as she huffs her breath while looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon giggles and strokes her hair. "You'll be fine, I promise. Just—you know, think of this as a special day and no matter what happens, you're the bride."

"Well, hoping that he won't run away." Seulgi joked about her groom leaving Taeyeon to grin. She continued stroking Seulgi's hair while whispering, "You woke up too early. The makeup's going to be here after an hour."

Seulgi pouts, "Sorry, just a bad dream."

Taeyeon cooed, "Aww, no bad dreams for the bride anymore since you'll be with your prince charming later!"

Seulgi's cheeks got flushed from Taeyeon's words, "Eonnie!" She shouted, eyes turning into crescents. Taeyeon was just trying to ease her down. "I'll leave you for a minute. Just wander around your room, do breathing exercises or watch youtube to divert your uneasiness, okay?"

Seulgi exhaled, "O-Okay. I'm sorry."

Taeyeon strut towards the door, giving her a wink. "I'll just check if everything's okay outside." Seulgi hummed a reply before sprawling down on her bed and closing her eyes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! She internally screams. Today was her wedding day. She was used to seeing it at her friends' or maybe in movies but now? It's all about her and her groom. She's just so worried because she might act wrong or forget her vow. She can't calm the fuck down.

Due that, she sat back up and palmed her face. "Okay, focus Kang Seulgi!" She tapped her cheeks to wake her up. "This is reality! This is happening!" She tried her best to comfort herself but it wasn't working. She wasn't intending to wake up so early but her heart won't stop giving her chills at night. It was beating so loudly like it was the one who would walk down the aisle and kiss the man she loved the most in front of almost a hundred people.

Her makeup artist won't be arriving till it's nine and her friends are all on the way because they're also busy sorting out themselves. Her older sister Taeyeon was the one who is looking out for her since her mother was the one managing at the church.

Seulgi sighed. This was the day where it will all end. No more crushes or silly decisions. This is the day where she will no longer be just herself but as someone else's wife.

"Oh God, this is so cringy!" She squealed and rolled on the soft mattress. "I never knew that this was the feeling!" She was used to tease her friends who are also getting wed but now, their texts are flooding her phone!

She grabbed her phone and posted a picture of herself with her ring and below it was the caption: this metal will be eternal soon.... Heyy watch out.

After posting, Seulgi decided to reduce nervousness by roaming around her room and checking out her room. There's a lot of stuff that are untouched after she moved out because of College. There are lots of stuff toys and books on the shelves. A memory of her spending the whole night, reading a series or maybe just goofing around with her fluffy white bear stuffed toy made her lit a smile. Time flew so fast.