13: Mail

Title: The mailman

Prompt: in a one shot of a rainy day...

Genre: fluff

Word count:

Characters: ksg + lty

Author's notes:

odg guys, I need to step up my writing. I think erstwhile is the only one shot that I've written with a substance. *dies*

Anyways, have ya'll contributed to our fandom name?

#shortshot

;;

"I am dying to go to school." Seulgi muttered, head banging on the table out of boredom. Each slow strike is making her laptop move on the table. She shrugs and stares at the ceiling, wanting to ease herself. Nothing interesting has been dominating her life yet and all she wanted was to have fun.

She groans as she assumed back in her sitting position and scratched her back. She's done from watching her favorite dancing show and after the four hours of screaming and admiring each moves, she felt like her life is over.

She wanted to call Joy or maybe Irene but Irene was in College while Joy's with Sungjae. Yerim was still asleep while Seungwhan wasn't picking up her phone so she guessed that maybe she's singing in a café somewhere—that is her part time job.

To be frank, she thinks that her life is just a plain one, no cherries on top. Everyone have their game while she's just sitting on the bench and cheering up for them.

When will a surprise come?

Sighing from mere boredoe, she just typed youtube on her laptop and just clicked some cat videos.

--

It's summer time in Korea but rain suddenly poured down at noon, making everyone on the streets to run or to open their umbrellas—only to curse because of the weather. Seulgi's still stuck at home, not knowing what to do. She told herself to just count the rain drops or sleep. She closed her eyes for a minute and hummed a soft song—not until her melody was broken by some honking of a motorbike.

It took seulgi a minute to realize that the honking was directed at their house. Standing up, she rubbed her eyes and opened the door. She caught sight of someone's ash white hair with a guy removing his helmet. Seulgi stared at the guy to make sure that he's not someone who could possibly be a thief or rape her.

The guy scanned the house before ringing the doorbell.

Seulgi felt her eyes getting stuck at the guy.

Oh God, he's—hot. She quickly erased the thought seeing that he's just a mailman and that there's no possible future with him. She cleared her throat, a hand on the doorknob. "Who's out there? What do you want?"

Lee taeyong squints his eyes and tried to find out where the possible small voice was coming from. Seulgi then opened the door, thinking if she'll get a knife to be prepared. "What do you want?"

Taeyong squints his eyes more to get a look of the girl demanding for an answer. He saw her figure, standing by the door but he couldn't get a grip of who she is or what she looked like. "O-Oh, Mail!" He replied. Rain kept pouring down and his working clothes and hair are all messed up because of the drizzle. Seulgi bravely steps out of the house, preparing a plan that if the guy tried to rob her, she'll strangle him and try and stab him. She's just seventeen, she'll never end up in jail.