Jaya

Requested by: JessicaMoncada0

Nya's POV

"Heyy guys i'm going out for a walk , so see ya later." I said while walking out the door but to be stopped by my overprotective brother.

"Nya it's 10 pm you are not going anywhere." He said desperate.

"Kai! I'm not a little kid anymore, just let me walk for 10 seconds." I said annoyed.

"No you're not going anywhere!" I said with a louder voice.

"You're not mom or dad! You just can't decide for me with what i can and can't do. I'm 17 for gods sake!" I yelled.
And with that i rushed out the door.

It was 10 pm so it was already dark. But i'm not a average girl, i can handle this. They thing i'm weak because i'm a girl? Ha! What a joke.
I'm not scared, i can handle myself.
Sometimes i wish my mom was with my brother, so that she could slab some sense in him.

He even doesn't let me date Jay in the beginning. Jay was just lucky to ask me on a date while the others have to go on a mission.
After Nadakan we are pretty close. He just make me laugh and he takes me seriously now.

I wish Jay could walk with me, you know just romantic walking through the park. But no, Kai doesn't approve.
I'm gonna laugh if he-

My thoughts were cut off my a loud growl.
I turned my head to see a big ass wolf.
It has black hair and red eyes that were staring deep into my soul.
His teeth were like sharp daggers who could give you a scar by the slightest touch.

I slowly walked backwards while the wolf walked towards me.
I decided to give it a run.
I'm to scared to summon my elemental dragon. So i had no other option than run.

I'm not even looking where i run to.
Just run for my dear life.

Jay's POV

After i saw and heard the discussion between Kai and Nya i decided to walk over Kai.
"You see Jay.. she don't listen." Kai said while sitting on a chair.

"Well maybe if you stop acting her like a 3 years old she'll listen." I response.

He give a long sigh as he trailed his hand though his hair "I know, it's just.. i'm afraid to lose her Jay.. what if something happen to her. I wouldn't forgive myself."

My face softened "I know Kai, but sometimes you need to let her go, she'll grow up and you can't keep her like a bird in a cage, after a while they need to spring their wings and just be free." I smiled.
"I think you're right Jay.. thanks." He said while a small smile creeped up his face.

"Well i'm looking for Nya" i said while i walked towards the door.
"Oh and Jay?" Kai quickly said.
"Yeah?"
"Don't do Anything with her." He threatened.
"Y-yes sir." And with that i walked off searching for my dear beloved Nya. After the fire 'accident' i have to be more careful by Kai. I shuddered at the memory.

Nya's POV

I'm running for my life and that beast doesn't even seemed to get tired.
I have to do something or i'll be bloody ninja Nya. I looked at my surrounding to see i'm in a.. forest.
It's pretty creepy if it's dark in here. Okay maybe this wasn't a good idea.

I wanted to jump and climb on a tree but the wolf already had it's claws in my leg. I screamed out in pain as i blasted water at that thing.
I decided to climb further but the wolf was pounding on the tree like there was no tomorrow. It could every moment break.

I whimpered wishing i'd listened to Kai. Wishing to be with Jay right now.
And look where i'm now. Trapped in a tree with a big ass wolf.
Lonely in a dark forest. I just want someone to safe me.. i feel so helpless.
And at that moment i could only think about one person.

"Jay.. where are you.." i sobbed.
When the tree almost broke and the wolf could bit me Lightning engulfed the wolfs body as it passed out.

I gasped as i see the only men i could love..
"Jay!" I yelled of happiness.

"Nya! Are you okay?" He asked while running towards me.
"Yes.. i'm okay right now." I said while i sobbed into his chest as he hugged me.
I heard him gasp from above me.
"N-nya.. your leg.."

"It's okay, the pain is nothing compared from what i'm feeling right now." I said with a smile while tears were in my eyes.

And with that we both kissed passionately.
Jay asked for entrance by gently biting my bottom lip.
I accepted as he searched my mouth.

We both separated for air as he kissed my neck.
It was pure pleasure until he stopped.
"Why did you.. stop?" I asked between breaths.

"You know we can't do it right now.. maybe later." He said with a smirk.
"Okay.." i smiled.
"I love you Jay.." i said.
"I love you to Nya." He smiled.

"I only can't walk with my leg like this." I said sadly.
"Well Jay's here to the rescue." He said as he picked me up bridal style.
I give out a yelp of surprise.

"Well let's go to the temple, you have a lot to explain to your brother." He joked.
"I can do that later." I said wile i tugged at his clothes.
He seemed to understand my message as he blushed like mad.

I just chuckled , he's cute when he do that.
And with that he walked towards the temple.. with me in his arms.

This is more romantic than i had in mind.