Evil plans

Requested by @johnathanyoungs

As usual there are battles in Ninjago City. No, we're not talking about beating some snakes. We're talking about the Overlord. He tried to take over Ninjago multiple times which didn't end well for him. He mostly got whooped by his ass, but dying... can he die? The most people think that he is immune for death. Sure he can get weakened, but 'death' never stood on his list of worries. So the only way to conquer Ninjago is to defeat those stupid ninja. But how?

"Master Overlord?" Interrupted an unsure voice out of his thoughts.
The Overlord's eyes glanced at the man beneath him from his throne.

"What do you want?" He response in a cold, chilly voice.

The man gulped before continuing "I think I found a way to.. defeat those so called ninja."

"Oh really?" The Overlord stood from his throne and approached the sweating man "Tell me how."

The man laughed nervously "Fanfiction!" But his laugh disappeared with the Overlord's expression.

"Is this a jo-" The Overlord wanted to yell at him.

"No! What? No! This isn't a joke! I did research and look what I found." The man said repeatedly. The Overlord decided to call this man Mechanic or something, because of his metal arm. But anyway, the Mechanic pulled out a bag with a laptop inside of it. He pulled it out as he showed the Overlord the screen.

The evil warlord squinted his eyes because of the impact of the light. When his eyes adjusted he read the first thing what he saw.

"Fan fictions?" How dare this man do interrupt him on a time like this with.. fan fictions?!

The mechanic quickly explained his plan before he was a goner "Look, there are some fan fictions about Ninjago from the so called, Ninjago community."

"Ninjago..community..?"

"Yes! Fans are smart these times sir, they know the weakness of each ninja, every flaw they have and what their hideouts are." The mechanic smirked.

"That's!" The Overlord wanted to scream but after all.. this man is right. Maybe hè does need help from a weird dude with one arm "That's.. actually a genial plan.." he finished.

The mechanic let out a breath of relief as he showed his laptop and smirked "Let's get started shall we?"

Omggg I'm so sorry that I didn't uploaded for sooo long like, what the heck?? 😂
I have school and stress so, i hope you guys understand ^_^