Lloyd x reader

Your POV

I'm watching the battle between Lloyd and the overlord with shaking legs, I feel like throwing up because of the nerves. I have to admit it. I have a crush on him, he's just so cute when he laughs, or his adorable smile. I couldn't let that adorable smile out of my mind.
That's when i came after that I have a crush on him.

The only person who know's that is Nya.

Next what I know is that there was a blinded light.

I woke up to reveal a blue sky with a shining sun. The others were not far away from me.
I stood on my legs as my eyes squinted of the brightness.

But what I saw next make's me the luckiest woman of the world to reveal Lloyd on his golden dragon.. he looks pretty attractive with his golden suit.

"Y/n!" He yelled of happiness.
"Lloyd!" I yelled back.

His dragon vanished as he run up to me.
"I'm so glad you're okay." He smiled.
"I'm happy that you're okay too." I smiled back.
And after that we hugged.

We heard Jay whistle "Lovebirds!" With earning an clap from Nya as he ruined our moment.

"Lloyd I need to tell you something." I said while holding in me blush.
"You can tell me everything." He smiled.
That damn smile which I couldn't get out of my head.

"Okay I-" I said but I was cut off by.. Garmadon?!
He looks so different.

"D-dad?" Lloyd stuttered.
"Where am I? What happened?" He asked confused.
"Wait what do want you to tell me y/n?" Lloyd asked.

"Oh uh n-nothing." I said quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm now walking alone in the park , I'm such a coward! I couldn't even tell how I feel for him.
And now it's to late.

The chance that i see him again is small.. I'm just a.. boring ordinary girl..

I sat on a bank middle in the park. It was raining but I don't care. There's almost nobody here. So who cares.

"Hey girl." A voice said beside me. I jumped at the sudden voice.
It was a man, I think around my age, he has hair like cole but instead black, it is blond.
"Hello..?" I said not sure about the situation.
"Do you want to come to my house?" He asked suddenly with a smirk.
I looked at him with disgust. "Who do you think I am? A hooker?!" I said angrily.

"Mm short tempered.. I like woman's with pit.." he grabbed my wrist as he was trying to kiss me.
I tried to escape him but he was to strong. "Let me go!" I yelled.

"Get the hell away from her!" I heard a strong voice saying. I looked up to see.. Lloyd!
"Lloyd!" I yelled.

The man release me as he Walked up to Lloyd. "And who are you?."
"If you don't leave now I will make sure you won't walk away from the fight.." Lloyd said darkly.
I was shocked but glad that he's here.

The man quickly run away.. smart choice.

"Are you okay?" Lloyd asked as he walked up to me.
"Y-yes I'm okay now." I smiled.

"But you owe me something." He said suddenly as he sat next to me.
"Owe you what?" I asked.

"You wanted to tell me something?" He smiled.
"Oh that- yeah- I-it's not that important I mean-" I stuttered but to be cut off by Lloyd kissing me.
My eyes winded but quickly return the kiss after a while we separated.

"Well I have to say something to you.." Lloyd said "I have a huge crush on you.. and I wanted to ask if you want to be my girlfriend?" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck with that adorable smile.

"Yes!" I couched "I-i mean.. I'd love to." I quickly said. "And I actually wanted to tell you that i have a crush on you.. but.. I thought you were way out of my league."

"You? Out of my league?!" Lloyd asked with disbelieve. "Y/n.. your so beautiful.. and your even better than my league." He smiled while caressing my cheek.

We both looked in each other's eyes as we became closer, I could feel his breath against my face.
And then we kissed more passionately. I put my arms around his neck and his hands goes on my hips.
Lloyd licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted as he searched my wet caves.
I moaned through the kiss.

We both separated for air as we were panting. "I love you Lloyd.." I whispered.
"I love you more.." he smiled.

Yes , we're going to see each other soon again.
It was raining like crazy but we kissed like we don't care about a thing in the world.