3. We're Brothers?

Stefan- so…now tell me.
Damon- why you break in here? Stefan- you were following me and I break in, its fair.
Kid hopped on couch and placed his legs on table again and frowned as he saw his  screen. Kid- you’re reaching Stefan Salvatore here and he’s busy so  you fucking hang up the phone. No, I’ll do it…  why? I don’t like people hanging phone on me… I’ll kill you if you do it… oh I promise… red head? Forget her…She jumped on me, I aint invited her dude… f off…

He hung up. Damon and jeremy were staring him like they had just saw the ghost.
Jeremy- (laughed) you’re Stefan Salvatore. Turned 1864 by kathrine pierce.
Stefan- Gee thanks, I aint knew about me. You did me a favour and now I can kill you by undoing it.
Jeremy- (glared at Damon) I take everything back. You are better than him.

Damon- you’re stefan.
Stefan- so what if I am? You’re offering me a drink?
He said looking at jeremy. Damon was staring at his brother’s arms and his face and everything. He seemed trouble.

Damon- (flipped on couch shocked) you’ve gotta be kidding me!

Stefan-why? I took your breath away? I can understand, but dude I’m straight, if you want sex I can find you a guy.

Jeremy was laughing now. Stefan- I really don’t like when people laugh like that when I’m damn serious.
Jeremy- that was your serious look? What will be your deadly look?
stefan- you don’t wanna know? You, Mr.  Man in Black, you tell me why were you following me. I like your style, I mean, leather jacket, john vervatos, your car, cool, but following me isn't and I’m sorta a sociopath when it comes to uncles. So you tell me what do you want mr. …
Damon- Salvatore.
Stefan cocked his head. He pinned damon  to wall and held his heart in his hand.

Stefan- I won't kill you. You fight me, you die. Your kid moves​ you die again and then he dies​ too. Well I love killing for saving my life from creeps. Tell me who  are you?
Damon- Damon Salvatore, born 1839 to Giuseppe Salvatore and Lily Salvatore.
Stefan- And you’re here why?

Damon- Kathrine killed me and turned me. I was killing her and she told me that my little brother was alive and she had turned him too. So we took a witch’s help and found you.

Stefan- they don’t help you specially if I’m involved.
Jeremy- she’s our friend.
Stefan-why are you here? Damon- I just wanted to know my little brother.
Stefan- he’s not here. I’m not the person you’re looking for. I was raised as slaves. I used to  fight for my living and my emotions are  off. Like not off off but I don’t feel and I don’t want to. I was told by a person that love is a weakness. So I don’t do feelings.
Damon- I don’t do feelings too. Jeremy- you’re an ass damon and I would want to kill you the time you break up with elena.
Damon-I have already killed you. Stefan-and you’re still with him? Jeremy-my sister love  him. Stefan-and you killed him why? I would like it more if you had his throat ripped.
Damon- I killed him becoz she  said she didn’t love me and I killed him.
Stefan-I like you. Is Kathrine alive or dead?
damon- Locked in the basement. Will you come with me and stay with me?
Stefan- its hard. 
Damon- so give it a try.
Stefan-fine. But I have few conditions.

Damon-what?
Stefan- you buy me stuff.
Damon-where’s yours?
Stefan- well… I don’t know. I kinda was little drunk and someone took my bag and it had my money and my…  well everything.
Damon-deal.
Stefan- you don’t scold me. Damon- you know I’m your big brother here.
Stefan-so? You came here for me and I don’t need you.
Damon-have you ever had family before?

Stefan- no. why would I’ll stay somewhere  when I can have lot of fun being alone.
Damon-fine. Next?
Stefan- I want… well nothing. I’m an easy person to deal  with. Damon- lets hope so. So your stuff?
Stefan-I have a house and its there and I buy new stuff for new place and now you’ll help me. My bag had few dollars and why would I will need money. I’m a vampire and I can have everything for granted.
Jeremy- Damon may I talk  to you… alone?
Stefan- I’m gonna brag.
Damon-say it Gilbert.
Jeremy- kid is trouble damon. He’ll kill in town and will or  can hurt Elena.
Stefan-where we were suppose to go anyway?
Damon- Mystic Falls.
Stefan-ah… home.
Jeremy- Damon he can hurt Elena and people…
Stefan-now if you don’t take me, I’ll go anyway.
Jeremy- you’re not invited. Stefan- (got in his face) I’m a vampire and I do what I want. I usually don’t go where I’m not invited but when people talk like that I surely go there and make sure no one makes alive. You have two options now, take me and let others live or watch everyone die.
Jeremy- you are doing this for what?
Stefan-I have a huge pride buddy and an ego so big which can't seems to fit in any room. When we’re leaving?
damon- you’re my brother.
There was a grin on his face. Surely he talked like Damon himself.
Damon- when you want.
Stefan-lets go home.

They were driving for 4 hrs now. They were in LA before. Stefan was asleep in back seat.
Jeremy- he’s a bad news damon. Damon-he’s my brother and no, I’m not letting him go. I like him  and I wish I can love him as much as I like him.  He’s cool Jeremy. I mean he remind me  of myself when I was here in Mystic Falls.

Damon was determined to bond with Stefan, no matter what other thinks. He never cared for other's judgement before and he should not care about it now.

Finally they're going to Mystic Falls. How will Stefan react to Elena being looking like Kathrine? Let's see.