11. Hunger

Bonnie was really losing her cool this time.

Bonnie- Elena, you're in his house and now you're keeping him out and that is not fair. He's just a kid.
Stefan- she's thickheaded.

Jeremy- don't you love me Bon? Bonnie- I love both of you, but we're all tired of this nonsense you both pull. This tantrums and the... savings, you're not a kid, Elena. You want peace, leave Damon, but don't call me when problems are here. Stefan is your problem, deal with him. You invite him in or there will be pile of bodies here.
Stefan- And I will call the sheriff myself and this will be problem for you.

Bonnie- I will inform Klaus... Stefan- (cut her off) I can deal with this Bonnie. You can go home and relax. If they won't invite me in, I will make them see the monster I can be.

Bonnie nodded and left. Stefan barred his fangs in the third girl's neck and started drinking and within 30 seconds the head falls. Damon grinned amused.

Damon- you do have a talent Stefan. Quite an artwork.
Stefan- yeah, but you can keep the bodies here or do something about it.
Damon- Your bodies.
Stefan- I'm a ripper, man, I don't care. You're lucky my emotions are intact. You let me in or more people are on their way towards the death and then I can just burn this house down.

Damon- you're not doing that. Stefan- I never bluff. Ask Elijah. He thought I was bluffing about burning the graveyard in New Orleans, I proved him wrong.

Elena-why would you burn graveyard down?
Stefan-I was kept locked in the house for one month only to make sure I don't go on a ripper binge. I was so annoyed that I turned it off and when I got a chance to get out, I made myself true by destroying the most important thing Elijah wanted, the graveyard holding some important bodies.

Jeremy- you're still alive.
He was shocked.
Stefan- (deadpanned) I've my charms.
Damon walked out and stands against him.
Stefan- my temper is raising Jeremy. I am the who's going to kill you, mark my words and I never lie.

Elena- Damon, we can eat.
She had to distract him.
Damon- I don't want to.
Elena- you should at least come in.

Damon-I'm not coming in.
Elena- please, I will make it up to you about whatever you're pouting.
Damon-enough! He's out here and so am I.

Stefan settled supporting the wall.
Stefan- you're both like old couple fighting over a TV remote. Damon- Since you arrived, we started fighting.
Stefan- May be since I came back, I thought someone had to tell the truth. Now the truth hurts. I... I don't...

He fell on the side. Damon came to his side in an instant. Stefan threw up.
Damon-what's going on?
Stefan- (chuckled) i... I drank too much blood after a very long time from the vein. It... it will take time. I... I can...can't do it... I need to... I'm hungry...
He was stuttering. This was making Damon little scared.

Damon- what's happening to you?
Stefan's veins appeared.
Damon- Stefan...

Stefan- (yelled) shut up! Don't do that.
Damon- don't do what?
Stefan- stop talking.

Damon- what?
Stefan- I'm hungry.
He tried to get up but failed. He needed blood from the vein. His veins were popping out. Jeremy and Elena were frightened.

Damon pinned him to wall out of desperation.
Damon- tell me how to help you. Stefan- I want blood from the bag or I'll bite the first human I see. Damon- you can't do that.

Stefan- oh I can.
Damon thought for a second and then bit his own wrist and then pushed it in Stefan's mouth.
Stefan relaxed on ground. Damon got to his knees holding Stefan to his chest. He hissed. Stefan was feeding hard. He was running his hand through Stefan's hair. After few minutes, he felt Stefan stop, he was asleep already. He sighed.

Elena- what had happened? Damon- none of your business. You will letting him in?
Elena- I'm protecting my brother Damon, I can't risk yours killing him.
Damon- fine.

He placed Stefan in his car. He placed his bag and the football in the back seat.
Elena- don't go Damon.

Damon-I'll be back when I'm ready and that will be with him. He hopped in driver's seat. He drive to Original Mansion. She want to protect her brother, he will protect his. He just got his brother in his life and he don't want to fail as a brother and he never will.

Sorry for the late update. It's been a busy month with exams and the starting of new semester. I'll try to update regularly.

Stefan have blood issues. His chapter was focusing on that. Damon took a sleeping Stefan to original mansion. How will they react after knowing what Stefan did and why Stefan did that?