8. Worst Dinner Ever

Stefan woke up as sun hit his eyes.
Klaus- wake up you idiot.
Stefan- Nik leave me alone. Klaus- we have to enroll you in the school. Shopping and… this room. I asked Rabekah to change it for you, I promised right?
Stefan- (sarcastically) how good you are.
Klaus- I am a man of my word. You have your clothes intact. It means you didn’t slept cause you wanted to sleep.
Stefan- I guess I was talking to big brother.

Klaus- great, let's go.
They slowly made their way to downstairs. Elijah was sipping coffee. Damon was reading a newspaper.

Stefan- why people here are so grumpy?
Elena- Stefan, can you give me chance please​?
Stefan- I guess I talked  to brother about that.
Damon-we did but…
Stefan-okay fine.
Klaus-easy pissy.

Elijah- you have your tats Stefan. Klaus- any addition in them? Damon- I ain't know you love tats too much.
Klaus- look at his arm.

Stefan took off his tank top. Elijah-I don’t like this Stefan. Stefan- I won't jump on you father.
Elijah- I thought you will change when you get your maturity. Stefan- fuck maturity! Who cares?

Klaus turned to stefan’s back. There was a crow on his left shoulder and fangs dripping blood on his right and there was a big “S” in the vacant area.

Elijah- turn around Stef, let me see that too.
Stefan turned.
Elijah- I see fangs dripping blood, I understandt "S", and then, why crow?
Stefan- a  witch…
Klaus- (shocked) she F’ed you? Stefan- I was drunk one night. She was there. I was there to eat  someone when she took me to  her house and next morning she told me a crow will change my life.

Damon flinched in his seat as Elena looked at Damon. Klaus took the moment and looked at him.

Klaus- fess up Damon.
Damon- there’s nothing to fess up.
Elijah- you can control them don’t you?
Damon- I used to when I was at the height of my powers.

Klaus- there are barely ten vampires I have seen who can control animals.
Elijah- there’s always a crow here in the property.

Damon- that would be… kinda… you know, a scare crow kinda thing because it will tell me about the intruders in the property.

Stefan- wow you’re the crow. Why I can't do that?
Nik- Stefan, one can do that if he have a power to do that and that need excessive blood intake. Elijah- when you take blood, it's more then excessive stefan, but your mental status isn't stable to learn anything. You can't hear what the person next to you is saying.

Stefan- can we just go already? Is that coffee?
Elena- it's elijah’s. I will make you…
Elaijah- no making coffee to him. He can't handle caffaine too. Stefan- I can.
Klaus- no you can't.
Damon- well you’re also an caffaine addict kid, Stefan.

Elijah- Rabekah will come for Stefan’s room Elena. I will leave on my errands and you two, (damon and klaus) go with Stefan  on his personal errands and make sure there are no troubles created.

Damon-sure thing.
Stefan- I’m not…
Elijah- bye Stef.

Damon, Stefan and Klaus entered Boarding House with bags. All flopped on couch.

Elena- WOW. This is… too much. Klaus- idiot made us buy everything.
Stefan- necessitties he means. I’m  hungry.
Elena- dinner’s ready. Come on, Jer’s already there.

They settled on dining.
Jeremy- you all took lots​ of time. Klaus-we were distracted by some bets.
Stefan-I made money.
Damon- glad you did. You would  be off my back for a while.

Stefan- if you had to be worrying about​ this then why did you brought me here in the first place?
Damon- ain't knew my brother would be… a brat.
Stefan-hey, I’m not brat. I am an easy going person and I don’t brag on other's buisness. You will say not to touch this, I would not even remember that. See Jeremy here, he’s what 15…
Jeremy-I’m almost 18.

Stefan-yeah, and he’s a part of supernatural world for a long time now. How you got into this? Jeremy- my sister is a doppleganger​, her boyfriend​ is a vampire, her BFF'S​ are witch and vampire.

Stefan- didn’t you told him to stay away?
Elena- (chuckled) I did but… he won't stay away.
Stefan- see, I told ya, I’m an easy person, if I knew my sister’s dating a vampire, I would be like, hey, if you love me and don’t want me in trouble then break up already and we all will be out of misery. But wait…  here’s the thing. You were selfish enough. He killed your brother.

Damon- and that’s a past.
Stefan- I wouldn’t forgive someone for killing mine. Damon- we just met.
Stefan-so? Still you’re my brother and I would be lazy enough to protect you, I don’t do feelings. But I would unleash hell on earth for that person. And my mind always have super ideas for this stuffs.

Klaus- empty minds, home of the  demon.
Stefan- or worse.
Elena- we don’t control who we fall in love with.
Stefan- that’s the problem​ with you love sick pups. You only care about​ the love of your life, not the one who are attached to you and get hurt because of our love. Isn't Elijah a great​ example himself?

Klaus- that wasn’t his fault. Stefan- of  course it was. He loved Kathrine and let you down. Damon- you’re riling him up. Its not your buisness.

Stefan-yeah. But… hey, I’m just saying the truth, its your problem that it hurts. Not mine. I told you last night I won't lie, it spoils you. I have leared not to sugar coat anything. So I have always learnt the hard way. You better start doing it or you will be the first one to stake me in the  gut.

Jeremy- so you don't get hurt from the truth?
Stefan- what do you think? I won't. If I did I will admit it.

Jeremy- what will you do to me if I say harsh things?
stefan- that would be a secret and it would be fun.
Jeremy- you’re selfish, arrogant, douche bag, and you  don’t care about others and you’re a freaking ripper. You don’t feel remorse, (Klaus coughed), and you’re just a spoiled brat.

Stefan- are you done?
Jeremy- kinda.
Stefan- this are all old news. I’m not spoiled brat Jeremy. I never had anyone to spoil me in the first place so, don’t judge someone knowing them for 5 minutes, and it won't hurt me for killing you, because you will be just another of my victims over the years.

Jeremy- you don’t know the meaning of family and you’re just jelous that we’re here as a family and you think you had a hard life, we all did.

Stefan got up. His anger was getting to him.
Klaus- Jeremy, stop it.
Jeremy- (got up too) my sister  had your BFF to kill her. I died of her boyfriend​ when I was just seventeen. Caroline turned into a vampire when she was just  19, Tyler into a hybrid when he was nineteen, all because of your BBF… my parents died when I was just seventeen, he killed our aunt for the ritual… and you think you had the bad life? You’re just a fucking piece of…

Stefan pinned him to wall, his veins out and his eyes bloody. Stefan- I said I take the truth too well, but you’re the spoiled brat here.
Jeremy was struggling for breath. Damon tried to let jeremy off  from Stefan’s grasp as Elena pleaded. Klaus was sitting in the chair.
Jeremy-dick! Ah…
Stefan- you shut up if you don’t know me. You’re tempting me. I’m soooo... hungry that I can't even describe it and I am not a fan of..
Damon- Stefan leave him alone. Klaus straightened up in his seat. Klaus- Stef, let go off him.

Stefan- he’s dying today.
Elena- I will kill you Stefan. Stefan- (glared as veins deepened) you’re next.
Klaus got up and slowly went over. Jeremy was losing his light.
Klaus- Stefan, let him go.

Stefan- piss off!
Klaus- fine, the hard way it is.
He snapped his neck. Stefan fell limp on floor. Elena ran to Jeremy. Damon was confused where to go.
Klaus- get our brother out of here Damon.
Damon did as Klaus asked him to