16. Tragedies

Here comes the final chapter.

Stefan woke up with large pain in his bottom. He saw Klaus and Damon sharing a drink on the coffee table of his room.

Stefan-(sleepy) what are you both doing?
Klaus- bonding. What it looks like kid? we’re drinking.
His tone was annoyed.
Damon-how are you?

Stefan-peachy.
Damon-who dropped youstefan? klaus-  he asked me about it but I had no idea so I was curious. Stefan- no one.
Damon- you were hallucinating about that kid. Tell us.

Stefan-it was hallucination. Damon- dude, I was the first one to be healed by Klaus’ blood. I know what things could happen when we are laying in the bed because of bite.
Stefan- it was after 50s I guess. Klaus nodded to continue.

Stefan-I don’t want pity from both of you.
Damon- what happened Stefan? Stefan-I was kinda in trouble with some people or say vampires. One of them stabbed me.

Damon-so?
Stefan-and then locked me in a safe.
Klaus- (leaned forward) locked you?
Stefan nodded.
Stefan-and then…

Damon-and then what?
Stefan- they threw the safe in a lake.
Klaus face was filled with anger then.  Damon was on his feet. Damon-how you got out?

Stefan-few people were doing underwater diving thing and found the safe. They got me out. Klaus-and you ate them.
Stefan-yes.

Damon-how long you were there?
Stefan-3 months.
Klaus-and those vampires? stefan- dead in next three months after I got  out.

Damon walked up to Stefan. Stefan-I said I don’t want… Damon-hey… no one is  doing that.
Stefan-no…
Damon-I won't let that happen again, I promise.

Stefan- you already did.
Damon- you remember?
Stefan-that wasn’t an hallucination, brother knowing what u’re capable of, I know u won't.
Damon-thanks.

Damon know very well what it feels. He had his own PTSD while he was in Augustine. Now, he at least had his brother with him. Nothing can go wrong now and even if it did, he know they are capable of doing anything.

End of the story! I finally did it. I finished my first story. I'm very happy.

I just mixed Silas storyline here because it was kind of cool to add it here.

I will soon upload my new story. I hope you guys check it out too.

React.