14. Brotherly Bonding

Damon heard the large noise of a glass breaking. He and Elena ran outside and saw Stefan looking at his car. Damon flashed there. Damon- what the hell you were doing Stefan?

Stefan-I was playing base ball. I hit the ball with bat and now it is inside your car. Can I have it back?
Damon- you broke the glass, Stefan. I have been keeping it safe like my balls and you destroyed it?

Stefan-I will fix this. I promise. Damon- you need to or I swear I’ll be the worst thing you have seen in your life.
Stefan know how guys can be when it comes to their beloved cars. Well, he himself have killed for his own car.

Damon was leaving when he stopped in his tracks. He sniffled Stefan.
Damon- you killed in woods? Stefan- I was starving.
Damon-I will be back till night and I want it done.
Stefan nodded. Damon left.

Elena-how will you do this Stefan? You’ve got no time for fixing.
Stefan- relax. I… will do this, I’m Stefan Salvatore and I have solution to every single thing. Wait for few minutes, I’ll be back.

Elena sighed and looked at the damage Stefan did to the great camaro of  his big brother. Stefan returned with a glass and a man. They were in a truck.

Stefan-put it all down here and help me get rid of the glass pieces.
Both cleared the pieces.

Stefan- now while I fix the glass, you clean the interior of the car. ASAP, my brother’s an asshole and he will kill you if you take much time.

Elena- you will kill him, Stefan. Stefan- hey, they don’t find me threatening and when I say big brother, they at least consider me. Hm…  what happened to the world? I’m no more fearful. I’m  actually losing my power.

Elena-Stef, you have to finish this.
Within an hour the car was looking brand new. Stefan took out his wallet.

Stefan- here you go.
The man left.
Elena- you did it. He will be happy.
Stefan-I’m not clown to make him happy. I did that because I would have really ripped the heart out of the person who would have done this to my car.  So, I know how it feels and he’s my brother, anything for him.

Elena- you were super mad at Jeremy that day, Stefan.
Stefan- he was reasoning for his life. I was ditched by my parents. I was adopted by some farmers and then they asked me to leave. I was on  streets before I was 10. I used to fight on the streets and make money. Then I was working in some house where Kathrine turned me because she fancied me and when I told her to F off, she told me that I was ditched by Salvatores in Mystic Falls. He had better life and he called me brat. I lost it. I’ve some temper issues.
Elena-it runs in the family I guess.
Stefan-may be. I just hope brother is not mad now.
Elena- he won't be mad.

Elena opened the door and saw Stefan sitting on the porch with his phone in his hand.
Elena- he would be late Stefan. Get in now. You are again not wearing your shirt.
Stefan- leave me alone. He was pouting, I get it. But this is ridiculous.

Elena- he can be like that. Dinner’s ready and you are having your match tomorrow. You need to sleep.
Stefan- I’m fine.
Elena- you killed someone Stefan, you will need blood now or you'll go crazy, you will be hungry.

Stefan- I’ll wait.
Elena- you are both stubborn and you are more stubborn than him. She left.

Damon just said good  bye to Ric. He met Liz about the death that was Stefan’s fault. God, Stefan is weird. He lied to Liz about that and Caroline kept that a secret.

He walked to the Boarding House. He wanted to  sleep. He was tired. Stefan better had fixed the car or he will kick his ass. He saw the gate of his home and then he entered and he spotted his  car in the drive way. He went over and take a look at it. It looked brand new. Wow! Stefan can be awesome. He smiled and then saw stefan sleeping on the porch.