10. The Ripper

Stefan came from school in the late evening​. He had his football in his hands. He opened the door. He tried to  get in but was stopped by an invisible barrier. What the…

His thoughts were stopped as Elena spoke up.
Elena-(grinned) can't get in? Stefan- Damon! Where the hell are you?
Damon appeared in the living room.
Stefan-I can't get in.
Damon- you can't Stefan. You can kill her.
Stefan-I am asking nicely, let me in or you will regret doing this. Damon- Stefan, you tried to kill her brother.
Stefan- I am your brother. You won't force me to make you choose, will you?

Damon- there is no choosing Stefan.
Stefan-I did expected this reaction. (sighed annoyed) Told ya about the love sick pups. Wait…

He took out his phone.
Stefan- Lucy, can you come here at the Boarding House with few of your friends?... I like you too… we will have fun.
He Hung up.

Stefan- here’s a demo of a monster that I am. Welcome to my club dude, you will see the worst things ever.

Stefan sat on the wall outside door as all glared him.
Damon- why you got the football?
Stefan- I won money yesterday in a bet if you remember and Tyler had told me that you’re an awesome football​ player, so I bought it thinking we can play it together. It will be fun.

Jeremy-he’s not playing anything with you.
Stefan- he have his own mouth to speak dick.
Jeremy- what did you say?
Stefan- you heard me.

He took a pebble and then threw it inside breaking damon’s crystal.
Damon-stop it.
Stefan-no… I said I ain't trusted you. But you… you betrayed me by stabbing me in the back and this is just a payback for what you did. I will have it when I enter in. Who own the place by the way?
Elena-we won't tell you.

Stefan- fine.
Stefan dug out his phone and called someone.
Stefan- Micky, it's Stef here... One favour... You owe me... Who owns the boarding house in the Mystic Falls? I want answer in five minutes… (holding it) see, its easy. I have been in this situations before, I am always with a back up plan brother. We still have football​ to play. (on phone) yes Micky, uh… thanks. (Hung up) Jeremy. We’ll have fun.

A car stopped. Three girls exited. Damon texted Bonnie and Caroline and Tyler.
Lucy- hey Stef.
Stefan- hey. Damon, three chances, first, just neck snapping, (snapped her neck) see… it was easy.
All girls gasped.

Stefan-(compelling) be quite and I wont hurt you.
They obeyed.
Elena- you can't go on killing. Stefan- why are you here in the first place? Don’t you have your own home?

Elena- I’m here so that he can keep me safe.
Stefan- damsel in distress. You're such a bitch. I don’t blame you Damon, girls always want someone wrapped around her fingers. Two minutes.

Jeremy- I’m not letting you in. Stefan- my patience is very thin right now. You’re stuck with me Damon, you won't get rid of me now.
Elena- get a hint.
Stefan- you’re such a… shame Damon, they’re controlling you man. You’re older and stronger and why they response me when I’m talking to you, why can't you answer me and talk to me? Time over.
Stefan took another girl and holds her from the waist. He sank  his fangs in her delicate neck and started drinking. Damon-he’s a ripper. Jeremy invite him in.

Jeremy- I don’t care. I won't Damon. This is  my house. Damon- excuse me?
Stefan felt a tickle in him. Bonnie, caroline and tyler  were there. He won't even move. Caroline came to push him, but he pushed her and then he pushed Tyler. Damon came out.

Damon- Bonnie, do it.
Bonnie-motus!
He was right there. Bonnie was confused now. He was supposed to fly away and hit at the wall.

Damon- what’s happening Bonnie?
The head fell off the shoulders of the girl. All gasped. Damon’s eyes were  wide open.
Stefan-(grinned) that was amazing, next five minutes​, she’ll also have her heart ripped out with this pretty little head . Bonnie- why aneurism didn’t worked on you?
Stefan- I’m used to it. Like every witch in New Orleans have tried it. Now every state can be counted and my body resists them, so it won't work.
Damon- this death is on you Jeremy.
Jeremy- he killed them.
Damon- I told you to let him in. Stefan- well… its been 20 years since I have fed from vein. Caroline- really?
Stefan- when I feed from vein I bring destruction, so yes. You’re into it.
Tyler- what are you?
Stefan- I’m Stefan Salvatore  and I’m a vampire and born doppelganger. What say Ty, wanna play football?

Elena- Tyler don’t.
Tyler- I don't know.
Stefan-Day, can I get in now? I’m tired, and now I am just craving for the thing which keeps us all alive.
Hi voice was sincere.

Bonnie- why are you here? Stefan- they won't let me in.
Bonnie- let him in Damon, or I will remove the spell, because he can't keep killing people because you feel so protective of  your girlfriend and her brother. Stefan- that’s what I said Bon. I love you very much.

Damon- Jeremy won't let him in. Bonnie- Jer…
Jeremy- he tried to kill me. Caroline- ain't Klaus already told you that you piss him off  and he kills you? Now invite him in.

Elena- Care, he will try to kill me too.
Caroline rolled her eyes. Caroline- I’m outta here.
Tyler-wait I’m coming Care.
They left.

Elena-backstabbers. They were suppose to protect me and they left.

Well, Stefan was little bad in this chapter. But deep down he was ready to trust his brother. Now Damon was doing something he didn't expected. Just, I love ripper in action. Remindier- this is an ooc.