5. Doppleganger!

Matt, Tyler and Jeremy sat on the couch. Elijah, Rabekah and Klaus sat on another couch. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were sitting on a giant reading chair as Elena settled on its hand rest. Damon was sittting on his favorite​ chair which was practically a throne to him. Stefan stood against them all. He was shifting from one foot to another. He didn't wanted to sit.

Klaus- I don't like this thing Stefan.
Stefan- And like I care dude! Elijah- Stefan you want to do that with him now?
Stefan- He's Nik, he wouldn't...

Before he finishes​, Klaus was in his face.
Klaus- Do I need to remind you of your age kid? I am Klaus, the hybrid, remember that. I don't want that crappy attitude unless you have a reason to be snappy at me or I'll act bad.

Stefan- I can act bad too.
Klaus- you won't.
Stefan- We haven't seen each other in last twenty years. You have no idea what I have been doing.

Klaus- five years roaming Asia, there years fucking prostitudes in Australia, five years in Africa and then five years exploding ghostly places just because you love Sam and Dean. You want more information​ boy?

Stefan- Were you stalling me?

Klaus- (sat back) I had a doppleganger to harrase in last few years. I have my way dude. Stefan- Truth Nik.
Klaus- It was truth.
Stefan- You're lying. I always know when I'm followed.
Klaus- I asked a witch about you and she found out everything when I was free from the doppleganger situation.
He said pointing elena.

Stefan- Hmmm... you can ask witch but not call me about it. Matt-(mumbled) Klaus is having bromance with a kid?

Stefan- I'll kill you next time bud if I hear you talking.
Damon- (bored) Are you both done now?
Stefan- I am.
Damon- Now you know Jeremy, next is Matt Donovan, and next is Tyler Lockwood.

Stefan- You're the hybrid.
Tyler- How do you know that? Stefan- I have my ways.
Elaijah- He deduced.
Rabekah- He loved Sherlock Holmes too much.
Stefan- That I did. It was my first gift. The book. So who's next? Damon- Matt works at grill and Tyler is at Whitmore, saphomore. Stefan- (mumbled) dull. Okay. (there was a fake smile on his face)

Damon- That is Elena Gilbert the doppleganger, next is Bonnie Bennet and next is Caroline Forbes.
Stefan- I can imagine why Nik likes you too.
Elijah- Don't get in there boy. Stefan- Why?
Klaus- I might just kill you. Stefan- you're so... futile, both of you.

His face held a sad emotion and then it was gone in an instant. Rabekah glared at her brothers. Damon- And you know the originals.

Kol entered cheerily in the Boarding House.
Stefan- Do we have an alien here?
Klaus- We ain't said you have a companion here boy.
Stefan- Well I thought...

Kol pinned him to wall before he finished his sentence.
Stefan- Let me go you freak.
Kol- Silas, what the hell are you doing here?
Klaus- Kol let him go.
Damon- Let him go Kol.

Stefan pushed kol harshly. Stefan- You don't wanna ruin my only clothing here dude.
Kol- I would say you haven't wore any dude. What is Silas doing here?
Stefan- That's an ugly name and my name's Stefan Salvatore and I won't tell you a speech on myself like I'm in kinder garten. So don't touch me like that next time, ew... don't touch me at all.

Kol- You're his brother?
Stefan- I think so and we all do. Kol- You're the doppleganger. Stefan- I'm what?
Elijah- you mean he's Silas' doppleganger like Elena is Amara's.
Kol- Exactly.
Klaus- And that's why his father had ditched him those years ago. Elena-but there should​ be only female dopplegangers.
Rabekah- Despite what you think, there are millions stories that you're not aware of doppleganger.
Damon- Enough of that.

Kol- Who was the witch in the family Damon?
Damon was silent.
Kol- (realized) you lost it, didn't you?

Klaus was laughing rolling on floor. Stefan nudged him and klaus pulled him on floor making a loud thud.
Klaus- I can't imagine world's third most witch hating vampire is an ex- witch.
Damon- We use word warlock. Kol- I wouldn't make fun of him Nik. He have the power of creating other side on his own easily as easy as we can imagine him making a pan cake.
You're a trouble Stefan. All the best who knows​ him.

Klaus- Well we're on the list brother.
Kol- you know him?
Elijah- We all do. You were in the box.
Kol- you know him how? Rabekah-you know we send our people to kill the vamp...
Kol- (cutting her off) I know. Rabekah- We knew about him. But for at least 15 years our men would end up dead and then Nik decided to go on his own as he was unkillable. Elijah and I were in NOLA. He didn't killed him cause he reminded him of Henrik and well he brought trouble home.

Stefan- Oh admit you love me. Elijah- Since we had his rehab sessions. After​ the worthy effort of 5 yrs, he did turned it on. But there were blood issues.

Kol- (poured a drink) What kind of art work you did to make place in their undead beating hearts?
Stefan- I don't need art work to be liked. I'm lovable.
Klaus- (rolled his eyes) oh you're adorable and now get over it already.

Okay, this wasn't best, but I tried. Tell me how you liked it.