4. Welcome back to home

Jeremy- but he’s…
Stefan- (mumbled cutting him off) you want beer?
Jeremy- no.
Damon- I don’t do beer.
Stefan- oh… you like what then? damon- I’m a bourbon man. Stefan- well I always travel and I have been every where but I… am a bourbon boy. I visited Mystic Falls after I turned. Kathrine told me about my father. I went to see him.

Damon- you saw him?
Stefan- he did told me that I am a monster and my brother was one too. But your were futile to find and my emotions were off so…  I didn’t cared. Not that I do now… but its nothing wrong in knowing few more people. Great for backups when someone shows  up for revenge or something. Anyway, He was mad and then I… killed him.
Damon- you​ killed our dad?
Stefan- he was an ass. He ditched  me because​ I was a freak. He said that if I was there then, there would be troubles and he ditched me. So…  don’t mind if I resent you​ for having a great life… wait… he was with you​ means you didn’t had a great​ life either. Pity you, I had fun as a human and vampire.
Damon- Is there ever you stop talking?
Stefan- if I stop talking then your kid here would be my midnight snack and I won't even feel regret and you can't even kill me.

Damon- why you think that? Stefan- hey, all have tried and everyone do during their first meeting​ with me. So… I’m used to  it.
Jeremy- yeah you’re alive because you’re his brother. Stefan-you’re alive because you’re with my brother.
Damon- you just called me your brother buddy.
Stefan- so? Arent u? No shame if something is true and never shame in admitting something. If you keep feelings in there then you’re gonna explode and it ends you getting in trouble. I know I say things but trust me I can explode even when I don’t keep my  feelings in there.

Damon thought he needed to shut him up, like right now.
Damon-there’s a blood bag in the back, you wanna drink it?
Stefan grinned.
Stefan- Never say no to blood.

He reached for back and started drinking it. He was done in a minute​.

Stefan- can I have more please​? Damon- you can have all you want.
Within few minutes​, Stefan was asleep and his hands were holding a half finished blood bad and his face was messy.

Damon looked into the  mirror and saw him asleep. He reached back and took the blood bag and sipped.
Damon- it's perfect he’s quite for a while.
Jeremy- How did you do it? Damon- Dispite the fact of what you think of me Jeremy, I loved  my brother damn too much. When he was a baby, he would always sleep while feeding with mom or when nannies were feeding him baby food after mom's death. He would sleep always. His eyes  were same, green like sea… god I’m talking like my mom.

Stefan was eyeing every human being on the roads on Mystic Falls.
Damon- stop that already Stefan. Stefan- stop what? 
Damon- doing what you are doing.
Stefan- I am not doing anything.

Jeremy-okay. Shut up you both. Stefan- screw you man.
Jeremy- how about you use little…
Stefan- you think telling me this things matters, but I don’t hear what I don’t want to, so free advice, don’t waste your energy.

Damon had to break this fight or he will be the one killing both of this boys. He was being as much as patient he can be.

Damon- hey, we’re home. Jeremy- can you once act like your age?
Stefan-I ’m just 17 yrs old. Don’t whine abt it now.

Damon parked the car and all three got out.
Stefan-I guess this yard is never used.
Damon- No.
Stefan- we might just have fun then.
Damon- no fun in lawn.
Stefan- You can't stop me from having something I want. I will have what I want anyway.
They entered in.

Stefan- this is old.
Damon-hey, don’t destroy my rug.
Stefan- prude.
Damon-whatever.

They entered and Stefan went over the pictures and things that were hanging on the wall. Damon poured himself a much needed drink.

Stefan was watching swords on the wall when all came.
Elena- you have him?
Stefan turned at the voice. His veins were out. He pinned her to wall.
Stefan- you're​ turned​ into human Kathrine?
Damon pushed him away from her.
Damon-that’s elena!
Stefan- so she’s a doppleganger? elena- you’re his brother?
Stefan- that’s what he said. You’re not her doesn’t mean I have to like you. I mean, you’re here and it means, wow. U’re not dead or you are suppose to be because…

Originals entered snapping him out of his rumblings​.
Klaus- Caroline love, hello, we have little Salvatore here?
Stefan- Nik!
Klaus- what the hell are you doing here Stefan?
Stefan-what the hell are you doing here and since you’re here, why she’s alive like a horse? Weren't you suppose to kill her or something because I was tired of that never ending bed time story you made me hear every night and it would make me sleep because it was boring as hell!

Elijah- Stefan, you’re here and that means you’re the Salvatore brother we were looking for. Fascinating.
Rabekah- you're still as feisty as you were.
Stefan- (grinned with a smirk on his face) hey sex Bex, you’re out  of the box I guess. I ain't knew daddy got a heart.

He grinned. Klaus growled. Klaus-I can kill you right now Stef.
Stefan-oh I dare you.
Damon- how about​ we don’t get in…
Klaus-(ignoring) don’t you judge me. You were the one that had left.
Stefan- I had reasons to leave because you believe me or not, I heard you confessing to Marcel and all I needed to get the fuck out of that place and away from you.
Klaus- I have given you everything, a family, love… Stefan- oh please… like you care about​ me. You did because you had pity on me. I ain't want pity and I… never mind.

Elaijah- Stefan, Niklaus had loved you. You were his…
Stefan- I know that stuff man, I was right there and I was just so delighted to have him, have you, that I blindly believed him only to hear the truth and then all the cravings I had for a family vanished. So if I’m being  a dick, I would say Nikki is the one to blame because I stopped trusting and hey Dee, (looked at damon) I  was here only because I wanted to kill Kathrine, not because I can have some brotherly moments with you, bitch ruined our lives, I suppose all of your friends’ too. So I thought I can just torture her and then take century or two to kill her with the best torture I can get for her.

Elaijah- what happened​ to you Stef, are you off the wagon? Stefan- haven't heard of the dead bodies… I should​ leave the fucking place.

He tried to move to leave when he was stopped by an invisible wall.
Stefan- remove this whoever did it. Because I know a witch is present here and I can smell her. If you wont, then I’ll kill everyone here.
Klaus- (grinned) you can't kill me.
Stefan- It’s worth a try.
Klaus- you can't kiddo.
Damon- wait… when Elijah meant Klaus loves you means, are you both gay I mean he is in love with Caroline and…
Rabekah- damon!
Damon-(snapped) what!
Rabekah- get your mind out of gutter.

Damon- it was just a guess. Stefan- who is Caroline?
Klaus- why should we tell you? stefan-(smiled) hmmm… I like fear. You know… I am actually scared of you.
Klaus- oh I’m flattered. But… Stefan- is that fear on you Nik? Klaus-we need to talk.

Elijah- we all need to talk and Stefan you are giving chance to everyone here and Nik and Damon too. He’s been trying to find you for months now.
Stefan- you’re the reason she’s alive aren't you?
Elijah- stop that already before I snap.

Stefan winced at the tone. Damon was amused. Kid wasn’t afraid of Klaus but he was little​ feared of Elijah. He had actually haven't seen anyone standing like that against Klaus.

Elijah- you okay?
Stefan-fine.
Elijah- everything under control? Stefan- yes sir.
Elijah- we can talk and when we talk it out the spell will be removed.
Stefan-who was the sherlock about this?
Damon- (poured the drink) that would be me little​ bro.
Stefan-why would you do it? Damon- I realized you were a fiesty one and may try to run and kill others in the town, its measures for you not piling bodies up.
Stefan-fine I’m ready for talk.

Finally, we will see why Stefan had left Klaus. It will be good if you all judge it. Tell me if something's wrong and again, this is little ooc.