12. Rippered Out

Damon stopped the car and then carried Stefan inside original mansion.
Klaus- what happened to him? Damon- you tell me.

He laid Stefan on couch.
Elijah- Damon, is he okay? Damon- To protect Jeremy and Elena, we named the deed of boarding house on Jeremy’s  name. He warned us to let him in. He snapped neck of one girl. He was still warning us. He ripped next. I told Gilberts to let him in, but they won't listen. I called Bonnie, Caroline and Tyler  to keep him out. But Bonnie couldn’t even hurt him. Caroline was mad at Elena and Jeremy, so she left. Tyler left with her too. Then Bonnie scolded Elena and left. Still they won't let him in. I was out with him. We were talking when he threw up. He killed three girls. After throwing up, he was going crazy. He was scaring me. Elena won't let him in, so I bring him here.

Kol- And you can leave now. Damon-I’m not going anywhere without him. What’s wrong with him? That don’t happened to vampires until they are newbies.

Rabekah- His thirst is worse then that of newbies. That was the  ripper rising.
Klaus- I don’t like the feeling now. He’s rippered out and we’re here doing nothing. I don't mind him like that but he attracts troubles like that and cleaning up the mess is more messier.
Elijah sat calmly on a chair and crossed his legs.

Kol- Elajah, say something. Elaijah-that doesn’t sound like… (saw expressions of all) We’ll see what we can do.
Damon- I won't be here tomorrow. I’m going to unname the deed of Jeremy.

Klaus- I’ll do it. We have people compelled there that they can do whatever we want. Whose name you want.
Damon- Stefan’s.
Klaus- fine.

Damon- he was… he was rabid. Elajah- you know that he’s killing Jeremy right?
Damon- can't you compel him not to?
Klaus- there was a time when he was compelled not to drink human blood when he was in his ripper stage.

Rabekah- his thrist was so much that he overcame it and killed a village.
Klaus- so, unfortunately he can't be compelled now.

Damon- he’s amazing.
Elijah- that he is.
Kol- so what we all will do? Elajah- that dear little brother is a question. It's up to Damon.

Damon- what I have to do? Klaus- he’s not the one to be controlled. He is a hard one. Patience. You have to learn Damon. You can't get rid of him, so you have to face him whole eternity now.

Elijah- and I’m sure you won't like to see your 16 years old brother ripping people’s head off only because he fancy it. You are welcome here whenever you want. (went over Stefan) Stefan, Stef, hey kiddo wake up now.

Stefan groaned and sat up in couch.
Klaus- I’ll show you your room upstairs. Lets go stef.
Stefan was asleep as soon as he hit the  bed. Damon was with them too.

Klaus- make yourself home and this  is his room Damon.
Damon nodded. Klaus left. Damon's was feeling light headed too. Stefan had fed off him and he was and still is a messy feeder. He laid next to Stefan. This was something he haven't done since he was nine.

Stefan woke up next morning with high head ache.
Damon- (grinned) morning honey.
Stefan-this is my new room? I…

Damon- this is Original Mansion. Stefan- a what?
Damon- Klaus’ house.
Stefan- oh. Then this must be my  room. Hey, I’m going school okay? I have to give you few papers from school.

Damon- yeah. Get out,  take a shower.
Stefan did as he was told to do. He saw Damon still in his room. Damon-I will be out tonight and then you can come to Boarding House.
Stefan nodded.

Damon sighed as he settled on couch in Boarding House.
Elena- Damon, I’m sorry.
Damon- Elena, you kicked my brother out.
Elena- and that was a mistake.

Damon-it's late.
Elena-it's never late Damon. I want to make it up to him.

Damon-Elena, I don't know what he will do when he comes home.
Elena- I told Jeremy to invite him in.
Damon- you won't need to.

Front door opened and Stefan entered. His  face was little sore. Damon- what the hell happened to you?
Stefan- (leaving for his room)  leave me alone.
Damon blocked his way.
Damon- hey. Tell me.
Stefan- later. (Damon cocked his head) I promise!

Damon moved and Stefan  headed upstairs.
Elena- what the hell Damon? Damon’s phone rings. Ric.

Damon- hey…yeah… what? Sure… okay…  I promise! Where are you?
Ric-school, I’ll be home later. Damon-See you then.
He hung up.

Well, this is how originals reacted when they found out about Stefan. Good news for Elena fans, there will be good Elena from now on. We are actually near the end.

Well, what had happened to Stefan? We will find out soon.

Read, react and comment.