Chapter 3

I ran downstairs and into the car. "Hey lady, what took you long?" she questioned me "sorry I had to dry my hair." "ok." we finally  arrived at the corlean smoothie place. Here they have the best smoothies. It would be hard to beat these smoothies in a smoothie competition. Anyways, apart from the smoothies, me and Amy were talking. "Hey sis, are you ok?" she asked me. "Oh yeah, I'm fine." "you sure? You seem like there's something you're not telling me." "no its nothing. I'm fine, promise." "ok." we talked about stuff but then I needed fresh air. "I'll be back" I stood up and went outside. "Angela!" she called out to me before I left. I needed fresh air to think over everything. I had powers. POWERS!! That's crazy. I went into the dead alleyway that nobody ever went in. Well that's what it looked like. I entered the alleyway and started walking towards the center. I didn't know why but, I was attracted to the alleyway, like it was calling me. I know that's how stores go where they were called to something that ended up being there destiny but, I was really like attracted towards the middle. There was a dumpster. It was unlike any dumpster I've ever seen though. I didn't know why. It looked the same as any other dumpster would be, but it felt different. Not like its texture but, it hard to explain but it was it was different. The dumpster was on the left side and was the only dumpster in this alleyway. Next to the dumpster was this weird entryway. Like a door rim without the door. I felt like I needed to enter it, so I did. All of a sudden I was in this entire other world. Kind of. It was like another town. Very small. There was a big building that you could see when you walked in. There was a park nearby and behing the big building, there was what seemed to be apartment buildings. I freaked out as I had just walked into some other realm. I walked back through the door rim. In the other realm, there was just a random door rim thing. No walls or anything. I walked back through it and I was back in the alleyway. I ran out and back into Corleans. I saw Amy and sat back down. "Hey where did you go?" "just outside I needed fresh air." "ok you can take your smoothie to go. Lets get home." "that's a good idea." we went back home and I went to my room and took a nap. After what happened today, I needed one.