Chapter 19

He came back with a few pieces of wood. I burned it to ashes is seconds. "Wow ok." "I told you, im ready for the big stuff." "I get it, ok how about a break." "we just started." he just looked at me. "Fine, why do we need a break, im not poomped. Are you?" "I had a long day yesterday." "what, listening to me telling you that im ready for more." "I guess that's a part of it." he smiled and pulled me in and kissed me. I pulled away after a little bit but he pulled me back in. "Carter, I think I need more practice." "can we continue tomorow? We both need to just relax." "fine but tomorow we train with the hard stuff ok?" "fine" "good, we an go back into the real world and go get smoothies or something." "ok that works." we went to corleans. We both got something and sat down and talked for a while. When Sunday came, we started practicing again but at the park instead for a bit of scenery change. We weren't practicing super big stuff but it was bigger. We practiced and I went home. Amy had fallen asleep on the couch. I smiled then went up to bed. A few days later, a Wednesday, practice practice and more practice. Fiona hasnt had luck yet. She is back to searching in rervensland. I have been practicing my ice. Carter has been still keeping it slow but I was getting there. Carter and I were hanging out on one of the breaks. He is nice and all but he keeps kissing me. I know that what couple do but it is almost constant. I told him to calm down on the kissing. He listened and we talked. I was all good with ice so tomorow I was gong to practice with my fire again. On a Thursday to come.