Chapter 13

I stood frozen at this point. How could she have known? Does she have powers to? "What do you mean?" "your powers, I know about them." "what powers Amy? Your going crazy." "I if lay figures it out. Your a rerven." "Amy." I decided not to push it. However she knew, she knew to much for me to just continue like nothing happened. "Ok fine, say I did have powers, how could you have known." a few days ago when lopyou took your shower and we were supposed to meet down stairs, shortly after your shower, u had the sink water on and it froze. You had to have frozen it and frozen all the pipe water. It was literally solid then it went back to normal." oh great. I froze all the water giving her her first clue. "How could you have known that I did that." "you were the only one here. Its not like mom could have done it. When you started to act different, then when you were gone so long then Megan explaining-" I cut her off "Megan?" "yeah, she's my friend. She also has ice powers. She recognized you from rervensland." "so she ratted me out?" "kinda. I eventually figured it out and she clarified it." there was only one more thing I needed to know. "Do you have powers a well?" I asked her. "No. I don't. It would be cool to have them but no." we sat down on the couch. I had to tell her about carter, my practice, how I'm a part of a prophecy, the unknown enemy and how u thought it was Jessica, Jessica, and well you get it. I explained everything to her. Surprisingly she want mad for keeping it from her. She was understanding, I mean, would you tell your sister you had powers? I don't think you would. We finished the rest of the day. We made dinner together and watched TV. I went to bed and woke up the next day on the couch to the news playing. There was a car crash. I looked carefully and saw my moms car. I immediately woke up Amy. "Amy, Amy look." "what?" "look moms car." she looked up thinking it was at the house. Then I pointed to the TV. She was in the car and very badly injured. They were taking her to the hospital and we rushed over there.