Chapter 18

I needed more practice. It was only a Saturday. I had an entire week before I needed to find the culprit. Fiona is still searching for the culprit. Carter is still helping me practice. They got a new girl to help me with my ice powers. I am further into my ice powers than my fire. Carter says I need to take it slow. I only had a week, and I was ready to move on to harder stuff but carter wont let me quite yet. He says 'im not ready yet. Take it slow and you will get there.' I have been practicing for hours everyday. My schedual:
6:00 wake up
6:30 head to rervensland
7:00 practice
12:00 lunch break
1:00 practice
5:00 break
5:30 more practice
8:00 done for the day.

That is my schedual. It sucks but I need to defeat this culprit. I was getting almost nowhere in fire. I almost mastered ice. I tried to tell carter that that how quickly I can adjust to hard practice. I know carter doesn't want me to get hurt but I'm 15. Not a baby. No offense to babies in anyway. I keep training and training and im not ready. I woke up today ready to tell carter that I need to practice bigger levels. "Hey carter." "hey, I was thinking we cold take the day off today." "why?" "well, you've been working hard and I think bat you need a day off." "well that sweet carter but I need practice. And today im dung more than lighting a box on fire." "you haven't mastered doing that yet." "I dont care. Its to Simple and im ready to move on." "how about tomorrow. Today shall be a day of relaxation." "no it shall not carter. I shall practice." "come on, your going to tire yourself out when you have to defeat him." "I will get plenty of rest, drink lit of water, and eat healthy foods." "that wont do it." "carter. Field. Now." "fine fine, but I'm telling you, your going to lose if you overload yourself." he left for a minute to go get something. "Dont go get the same box as yesterday!" about 10 minutes later, he came back with a slightly larger box. "Seriously." "yes. Focus and just slowly let fire consume the box." I put a fire ball in my hand and threw it at the box instead. It burst into flames and turned into ashes. "That was not slow. Lets try that again." he said as he was about to go get another box. "Carter, no more boxes. Bring me like wood or something." "you're not ready for wood yet." "try me." he left to go get wood. I was going to prove him wrong. I am ready.