Chapter 6

At home, Amy wondered where I went. I told her I was with Sabrina and Emma. I went too bed after a long day and woke up ready to start the day. I didnt eat breakfast just in case I did something to it and Amy was going to eat with me so that could have been bad. I went to school and first person I saw, was Jessica. She hates me. Whenever she gets the chance, her and Annie get physical. Before first period, I needed to use the bathroom. The bell rang just as Jessica and Annie came in. "What do you guys want?" I asked knowingly. "Oh poor poor Angela. Late to class are we?" "leave me alone Jess-" she put her finger over my lips "ah-ah-ah, you don't have the right to say my name out loud." then Annie said "yeah only I can." "shut up Annie. Don't make me UN give you permission." "you can do that?" "yes Annie." she said quite annoyed. I was annoyed to so I moved her hand and said "Jessica." "huh, well well, someone doesn't listen to directions. Does she." then she pushed me with such force that I fell to the ground. Her and Annie laughed as they started to kick me. I honestly didn't know what to do. I was eventually able to stand up. Then Jessica pushed me again and I hit the wall behind me. Then she put her arm accros my chest and punched me in the face leaving a bruise by my eye. I managed to push her pack but when I did that she fell back. Then I realised that I accidentaly froze her feet to the ground. While Annie was helping Jessica, I used it as my chance to escape. I grabbed my baseball cap from my locker and put some hair over the bruise then put the cap on so it want able to be seen. Class went by and Jessica glared at me everytime she saw me. She was mad. Eventually lunch came. I sat down and Sabrina immediately questioned the cap. "It nothing I just want to wear it." "you don't just wear caps Angela. You usually have a reason." "well I don't this time." "did so.etching happen with Jessica again?" "no. In fine guys." I hayed lying to them but I didn't want them to worry. "Ok something's up." she reached across the table to take my cap off. "ANGELA!" oh no. She saw the bruise "Angela, were you gonna tell us?" Emma asked me. "Well, I didn't want you guys to worry." "no matter what we will worry." Sabrina stated. "Jessica is a beach and she sucks." "I know bu-" "but nothing. From now on you need to tell us if something happens. We can report it." "you know we can't do that." Jessica dad owns the school but has a principle working. If we report her, the she tells her dad who will fire the principle, which is actually nice, and then become the principle and ruin everything. "I know but we can stand up to her."