Chapter 16

I caught the ice and threw it back at her. She caught it and threw it back at me. I stopped it midair and melted it with my fire. It was gone in seconds. She then made an ice block but it was'nt at hard. She threw it at me again and I melted it again. "You can defeat me Angela. Im stronger than you." "are you sure about that?" I created a ball of fire and threw it at her. She ducked and it missed her. "Yes im sure. I have been here longer. I have mastered my ice." "and I will master my ice and my fire and you will be a sick little ant compared to me" "sure, you wont ever get those powers in control" "are you perhaps, the culprit?" I said with a faked smile on my face"no idiot, we decided that the culprit was male." "my mother could have been wrong." "you know, you could be right. You guys are probably similar in stupidity." that made me mad so I quickly created and ice block and threw it at her before she had time to stop it. She was lucky enough to dodge it. She narrowed her eyes eyes at me then created another ice block. She threw it at me with such force, it hit me on the chest and I flew back. "I told you. You will never be better than me." she said then walked off. Carter ran up to me. "Angela. Are you ok?" the force had knocked the wind out of me. Im pretty sure I passed out cause I woke up in a nurses office. "You're awake? The nurse mentioned. "Yeah, where am I." "after you got into a fight with Kylie, you were hit in this chest with an ice block and carter carried you here.' "a fight. I remember." I waited for a while until I was allowed to go. I went home to relax. 'Maybe tomorrow will be better' I thought to my self. 'Tuesday, here i come.'