LikeTotallyLitteWood-Afraid

It was a dark and stormy night. The two named Martyn and Toby were camping and it had been terrible. First there was an attack from a creeper which Martyn had to save Toby from. Then there was an ender pear incident, which Martyn had to respawn and care for a worried Toby. All in all it had been pretty crappy. And now it was raining and the two were running from mans back to the camp.

"MARTYN!!!!" Toby yelled running from a zombie hoard. Martyn had disappeared and Roby was scared. Suddenly green lights came from the trees and grass and sliced the zombies in half. Toby stared wide-eyed as Martyn appeared, "did you use your magic again?" Toby asked. Martyn smiled and laughed. "well I couldn't let my best friend die now could I?" Martyn helped Toby up. "y-ya I guess..." Toby blushed, he had a crush on his friend for a while now, but he was too scared to talk about his feelings to Martyn, so he was happy to be around him. But Toby wished for more. "lets head back...quickly." Toby, then fell, an arrow had gone too his knee(I had too.) "Toby!" Martyn glared at the skeleton and the forces of nature killed the skeleton. "are you ok Toby?!" Martyn asked worriedly as he picked up his friend bridal style. Toby blushed then winced In pain. "y-ya...just bleeding that's all!" Toby stated. Martyn sighed and ran off back to the campsite.

Martyn laid Toby down on his bed and proceeded to wrap Toby's knee in bandages. Toby winced in pain, but then jumped when a flash of thunder hit the ground. Martyn looked at Toby and smirked, "are you afraid of thunder Toby?" Toby blushed, "I am....and I'm afraid of losing you." Toby blushed even redder and as did Martyn. "y-your afraid...of losing me?" Martyn asked. Toby nodded then hugged Martyn with a scared "yelp!" with the flash of thunder. Martyn smiled and hugged Toby back. "D-Do you l-l-like me?" Martyn said blushing. "yes...i do like you. I've liked you for awhile. And I was too scared to tell you, so I wanted to hang out with you every chance I got." Toby hid his face in shame and embarrassment , suddenly a pair of hands lifted his chin to Martyn's face. "I li-no...i love you too Toby."

And with that Martyn kissed Toby passionately, Toby melted into the kiss. After they parted they gazed into each others eyes. "I love you." Toby said. The two yawned and snuggled into the same bed and fell asleep. Now Toby wasn't afraid, he had Martyn by his side.