YogKids-Building Blocks

AN: first YogKids! Yay!

------------------------------

Lalna put the final block on his small structural building. He cheered, "Yay!" He ran off to find his friend Sjin and Nano. But he didn't know that the building would have fallen. A small child with a cape and purple clothing ran over to the building and knocked it over just as Lalna came back with Sjin. Lalna glared(cutely) at Rythian, who laughed at the two. Sjin looked to Lalna and ran out real quick and returned with a ball launcher. "Keep away from us!" Sjin yelled throwing the ball.

Rythian sniffed and ran away. The two cheered and high-fived and went back to building blocks. But soon enough Rythian was back with a red haired girl, and balls ready. The two stood up, "Why do you keep bothering us?" Lalna whined.

Rythian didn't answer, only threw the ball at the blocks. Knocking them down. Lalna screamed in anger and tackled Rythian. The two screamed and shoved and fought until someone came through the door.

Little Nano when the caretaker, Xephos. "What is going on here?" Xephos demanded. Lalna and Rythian quickly got up and pointed at each other.

"He knocked over my building!"

"He threw a ball at me!" they whined.

Xephos sighed. "Both of you, different corners for twenty minutes. Now." The two groaned and went to separate corners. Xephos smiled and picked up Nano, "one day I hope they'll grow out of it. And perhaps you two," He gestured to Zoey and Nano setting them down next to each other, "Will stop there...rivalry." Nano and Zoey giggled and went over to Sjin, were the three played with block till the the twenty minutes were up.