Xephmadia-The Spaceman and The Owl Girl

Xephos snuck to the the glimmering lake, it was were almost every night the two would meet. His lover, Lomadia, the Owl Queen. Him and her had been meeting for almost two years. In hiding however. For you see, there families hated each other, but they loved each other. So in a desperate action, they decided to court each other in secret.

The rustling of bushes caught the spaceman's attention. It revealed to be his fair lover, her elegant long blonde hair, her care free attitude. He loved her, he was going to ask her to marry him, then they could run away together.

"fair Lomadia! Its great to see you once more." he said bowing and gently kissing ger hand making her blush. "its so ever great to see you as well sir Xephos." she replied bowing back. The two sat for awhile under the great night sky. But Xephos could wait no longer, "lady Lomadia, I have something great to ask of you." he said, Lomadia turned to him, wondering what.

Suddenly to Lomadia's surprise, Xephos went down on one knee, he presented her with a beautiful ring of gold and silver. She gasped at the sight of it, "fair and so ever beautiful Lomadia, will you be with me so we shall run away together?" she nodded and hugged him so tightly. Xephos slipped the ring onto her finger, the two sat for the rest of the night, watching the night sky. But alas, someone had caught them in the act. And there love would soon perish.

The night was soon to be over. And Xephos and Lomadia started there farewell. "till we see each other again sir Xephos." Lomadia started. Xephos smiled and kissed his soon to be wife. "till tonight, fair Lomadia."

As Xephos smiled and walked home he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. His eyes darted everywhere, but he could see no one. Suddenly a shout filled the air. Xephos knew the person whom screamed, he turned around and raced back to where the lake was, he searched and searched till at last....he found her.

"L-Lomadia...." Xephos cried in despair. He fell to kid knees and held the dying girl in his arms. "Xephos.....i-I love you....." with that, her eyes closed. And all the color drained from her face, Xephos brought the girl back to the lake, and placed her gently in the water. "there is nothing left to live for.....I'm coming Lomadia." as the body sank, Xephos slipped into the water, and drowned.

For at last, he was with his love. For all eternity.