Inthian-I Don't Know If I Should Regret

She was safe. She would live. She would be ok. I had sent Teep off with her, I flew around in a forest, a certain forest.

InTheLittleWoods.

"Martyn?!" I called out. No answer. I began too become worried. I flew down into the camp, fear in my heart. Then I noticed the forest was burning. That meant Martyn would die. I needed too fix this. I ran around calling his name. I still got no answer.

But then I heard a moan of pain. My head looked toward the direction of the noise, and there I saw him. My love. Martyn. I ran over and hugged him,

"Its ok Martyn. Its gonna be ok." I said. Martyn looked up at me, and shook his head, "N..o. Save...y-yourself." He weakly said.

"I'm not going too let that happen. I'll use my magic.." I started too use a healing spell, but it sparked out. "W-wha?!" Martyn smiled weakly at me, "y-you used...your magic already..." my eyes widnened. Zoey. I don't know if I regreted it or not.

"Martyn....Im sorry..." I held him tighter till he went cold. Then limp. I felt tears go down my face, I put him down and walked off as the fire died.

(AN: hey guys. Remember in the hunger games when Katniss buried...shit I forgot her name. I'm sorry!! But yeah, that girl in flowers? Yeah. I just did that.)

Rythian placed the last of the flowers down then placed Martyn down. "....I love you." With that Rythiqn flew up, and flew away.