Chapter 2|| Party Hard

"I'm not sure about this dress, Court" I sighed, running my hands down the material of my purple bodycon dress. I wouldn't say I was fat but I had 'child-bearing' hips, as my mother liked to call them and this dress didn't do me any favours. 

"What are you talking about? You look hot" Courtney insisted, pulling my hair to one side and ruffling it up a bit. "Luke's not going to be able to resist you"

"I'm not going to pull Luke you know" 

"Of course you're not" she pulled out her tongue and then carried on applying some red lipstick. She had a fascination with me and Luke hooking up; it was all she had talked about ever since we went out for a coffee two weeks back. Nothing had happened since, Luke hadn't even text me so it was obvious he didn't want anything more and to be honest neither did I. 

"Can we go now please?" I asked, starting to get annoyed at Courtney who was putting yet another coat of mascara on. She was such a perfectionist. 

"Yes! Jeez, you're grumpy tonight" 

The two of us made our way downstairs and I managed to persuade my dad to drop us off, the fact he was taking us in his new Lambourgini was a bigger bonus. We pulled up outside Luke's house and all eyes were on us as we stepped out of the car.

"I fucking love your dad! I want to marry someone just like him" Courtney whispered, taking my hand as we strolled towards the front door which was wide open. I kept a tight grip on her hand as we made our way through the crowd in an attempt to make it to the kitchen and get a drink. 

"Autumn!" Luke beamed appearing as if out of nowhere. He was looking ridiculously hot tonight, his skinny jeans were so tight and made his legs look incredible and he was wearing a red plaid shirt with the top three buttons unfastened, revealing his smooth, tanned chest. Okay, seeing him look this good hurt a little bit. Why hadn't he called me? 

"Oh hey, Luke" I replied, trying my best to act casual. I reached across onto the counter to grab two cups of beer for me and Courtney but when I turned around she had vanished. 

"Looks like it's just the two of us" Luke winked, taking the extra cup out of my hand. 

"Not really. There's like a hundred people in this kitchen" 

"You're funny" 

I smiled up at him and glanced around the room to see if I recognised anyone else; this was extremely uncomfortable and I really didn't fancy getting used by the same guy twice. Luke took a step closer to me, sliding his hand around my waist.

"You look really hot tonight" he whispered, lingering beside my ear for a little bit longer than anticipated. Why did I let him have this effect on me? I was like putty in his hands every single time. 

"Can I use your bathroom?" I found myself asking in a desperate attempt to escape his clutches. 

"Sure. Up the stairs to the left" 

Somehow I managed to enter the wrong room and interrupt a couple who were about to have sex. My cheeks flushed pink as I slammed the door shut behind me. 

"You again" came a familiar voice. I couldn't quite pin point it but as I looked up I realised it was the arsehole from the car crash. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, probably sounding like a complete bitch but it was a justified question. I had been going to college for over five months now and I had never seen this guy before and to be fair he didn't look like someone you'd invite to your party, he was weird. 

"Was going to ask you the same thing" he retorted, glaring down at my chest.

"Hey!" I called him out on it, frowing up at those big green eyes of his. "Get lost you pervert" I pushed past him and made my way back downstairs, wondering why all of a sudden, I kept on bumping into this boy. 

"Got you another drink" Luke interrupted my train of thought by thrusting another cup into my hand, this time it was full of rose wine; my favourite. 

"Thanks" I smiled, taking a sip. "So where are your parents?" Eww I was making small chat but I couldn't think of anything else to say and I wanted him to stay. 

"They're out of town for the weekend. Got the house to myself"

"Brave of them to leave you here" I stated, taking another sip of my wine. It tasted different but for some reason I carried on drinking; I'd always given in to peer pressure and I could feel Luke watching me. 

-

I had lost all track of time; I wasn't even sure how much I'd had to drink but my head was spinning. The walls were closing in, everyone's voices echoing in my mind as I stumbled up the stairs towards the bathroom. I could feel someone's hands on my waist, keeping me balanced. 

"I feel sick" I heard myself say.

"I've got you some water here, it's okay" the voice replied, guiding me into one of the bedrooms and shutting the door behind us. I managed to get to the bed and I collapsed on top of the mattress, clamping my eyes shut to try and stop the room from swirling. I felt the weight of someone on top of me and managed to pry my eyes open; it was Luke. 

"Here, drink some water" he urged, thrusting the cup against my lips. It was ice cold and refreshing but didn't have any impact on how I was feeling. Luke put the cup onto the bedside table and began to push my dress up. I wanted to ask him what he was doing, I wanted him to stop but I couldn't find the words. "God, you're hot" he whispered, managing to pull my dress over my head and throw it onto the floor. His hand glided up my body, finding their way inside my bra. 

"Luke" I mumbled, using up all my strength. "No"

"It's okay" he insisted, unhooking my bra and tossing it aside. His tongue trailed across my chest; I didn't want it like this... I couldn't find the energy to stop him, I'd never been this drunk before. My arms were practically glued to my side and my heart was pounding as he planted gentle kisses on my stomach and worked his way down towards the elastic of my underwear. 

"Don't" I whispered, starting to panic. I had never done this before, even though everybody else assumed I had. One of the downsides to being the most popular girl at college, people assumed it was through sleeping around but in all honesty it was the money, I knew that. Luke ignored my feeble pleas and slipped his hand inside my thong, I glanced up at him and shook my head, willing him to stop. 

"Get the fuck off her" 

A fist crashed into the side of Luke's face and caused him to fall off of me, I tried to move my head. I tried to see who it was but the darkness was consuming me. My eyes were fighting against me and eventually it all went black...