Chapter 10|| Up all night

"Don't do this to me again, Michael" I whispered, moving my head away from his advance. 

"Do what?"

"Leading me on like this. I don't want to be your fuck buddy, okay?" I removed his arms from around me and walked to the other side of the room, wanting to keep some space between us. 

"I know. I'm not saying you have to be, I just wanted to see you that's all" 

"Well here I am" I snapped at him, I don't even know why I allowed him to have this effect on me but it was like he had control over me and I couldn't fight against it. I watched him walk towards me again, his arms outstretched. 

"Can we kiss and make up? Arguing bores me"

"But you haven't apologised" I pouted up at him as he towered over me, taking hold of my shoulders and leading me back towards the bed. 

"Go put them sexy princess pyjamas on so we can get in bed" He was so demanding sometimes but I secretly enjoyed it, so listening to his instructions I grabbed my pyjamas out of the drawers and wandered out of my room and towards the bathroom to get changed. Once I had dried off a little, I put them on and made my way back into my room where Michael was now lay in my bed with the duvet pulled up to his chin. He had one of my photographs in his hand, smiling down at it. When he realised I was back he slammed it onto the side unit and signalled for me to join him. I climbed in beside him and he immediately threw his arm across me.

"I saw you staring at them" Michael said, out of the blue. I knew exactly who he was talking about, which meant he had been out there much longer than I had thought. "Which one do you like?"

"A bit personal isn't it?" I was evasive with my answer, it was my turn to have some fun... 

"I bet it's Ashton. Girls like you always like guys like Ashton" 

"Girls like me?" I repeated, expecting the whole 'rich kid' speech again.

"Yeah, hot" he shrugged, his answer took me by surprise a little bit and I couldn't hide the smile on my face. "So you do like him then?"

"No, Michael. I don't like him... Well, he is hot and funny and sweet and when he plays the drums I get a little-"

"Okay, I get it" he pushed his hand onto my mouth and frowned. "If I hadn't turned up you'd have probably fucked him, wouldn't you?" His voice was much softer now and he buried his face into my neck. It was nice to see him acting needy for once; I wanted to push him further but looking down at him and seeing the sadness in those big green eyes, I couldn't do it.

"Definitely not. Besides, I've got my sights set on someone else" 

"Who?" he asked, propping himself up so that he could see my face. "Not Luke... Please don't tell me it's Luke again"

"Can we talk about you for a little bit please? Like how you got that?" I changed the subject, brushing my fingers against his eye. 

"I walked into a door"

"Really? You're going with that?"

"Yep. Enough talking now, you're boring me" he smirked, pushing his arm underneath me and trapping me in his grip. He slid his hands up the back of my pyjama top and I liked the way his hands felt against my bare skin and how he would trail his fingers up and down my spine ever so delicately. 

"I wish you'd tell me things, I feel like I barely know you" 

"You know me better than anybody else" 

"Really? But I don't know anything about you, Michael" I frowned at him. 

"Okay, 3 questions" he smirked and brushed my hair behind my ear, playing with the loose strand and twirling it around his finger. I stared back at him for a little while in silence, I wanted these questions to count but I had no idea what I wanted to ask.