Prologue

This is my first fan fiction so it might not be that great. Please give me your opinion on it because I want to make it as good as possible :)

Hope you enjoy the story :D

PROLOGUE

My head is pounding. I don't want to be here. I had nothing to do with this. It's not my fault. It's their fault. They should be here instead of me. My parents left me to deal with their problems and mistakes.

"Why do you specifically want me?" I ask the dark figure. It laughs at my pathetic question. I couldn't tell if it was male or female, but judging by the shape and height of the figure, it was probably female. A young female too.

"We had to do something. Your siblings would have been too easy. You were exactly what we were looking for," she explains.

I stay silent. My body is aching. I wonder if Lily knows I'm here. What about Austin and Dylan? I'm pretty sure the boys know by now.

"Do you know the definition of revenge?" I ask. I was expecting another laugh, but she scoffed instead.

"Of course."

"What about death?"

"Obviously."

"Then you must know that they are two completely different subjects."

"Yes, but now, they couldn't be more alike."

"It's unnecessary," I point out.

"We are getting what we want, then getting rid of what we don't need." This lady was starting to piss me off. The silhouette steps out of the darkness and into the light of the lamp.

I couldn't help the gasp that escapes my lips.

"You're working with Z?" I don't understand. She was with us. She was helping us. But she was on the other team?