Chapter Seven

Cameron's POV

Me, Carter, and Nash go back to the hall to see Damion still laying on the ground.  We walk around him laughing.  "How weak do you have to be to be taken out by our baby Matt?"  Nash mocks him laughing his ass off.  "Yeah like seriously bro, Matt isn't the toughest dude around."  Carter snickers.  "You really think this is the end?  I will follow her everywhere she goes.  I'm not scared of you guys."  Damion spats standing up.

I walk to him and hold his shoulder.  "Look, you're gonna leave my baby sis alone.  Lose her number, her Instagram, her Facebook, everything."  I say moments before Nash swings at him and he's laying on the ground once again.  "This isn't a warning bitch!"

Deja's POV

Was that Nash yelling?  What is going on with these boys?  First Nash confesses his love for me.  Second Matt flattens Damion out.  And finally Nash is yelling and cussing.  My boys are losing their minds. 

"Matt why did you do this?"  I ask putting rubbing alcohol over his knuckles.  He winces and bites his lip in pain.  "I let the anger for what he did to you take over."  "Have you learned your lesson on why we don't punch people?"  "Yes mom."  I smile and wrap gauze around the wounds.  "There all better."  I say kissing it.

"Deja?!  You okay?!"  Carter shouts while entering my room.  "Yes, Carter, I'm fine, Matt on the other hand -giggles- his hand isn't fine.  He cut open his knuckles somehow."

"It's not funny Deja!"  Matt yells, turning bright red.

"It's okay best friend, you were just being protective."  I kiss his cheek and walk out of the bathroom.  All the boys are standing around look at their phones.  I clear my throat getting their attention, "No one will be punching anyone anymore.  No matter how much the other person deserves it.  We can't have this behavior popping up on the internet.  It could scare the fans."

They look towards Carter, Cam, and Nash, then look to the floor.  Those three boys are standing there sucking their cheeks in trying to hold back whatever they wanted to tell me.  "What did you three do?"  I ask sternly placing my hands on my hips.

"Dejabear, we-" he gets cut off from Cam.

"We didn't do anything."

"Nash, is that true?"  Gosh I feel like a mother right now.

"Deja whatever you do don't go outside to the hallway."  Nash says sheepishly.

"What the hell did you guys do?"  I walk to the door and open it.  There lies Damion more beat up then I remember.  "Cam!  Get your ass over here now!"  He walks over like a dog who's in trouble.  "We um, made sure he leaves you alone."  "Cam, there are cameras.  If they see that footage you guys could be sued."

"De' I'm sorry.  I just I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Cam, it's fine.  Just don't do it where there are cameras.  Didn't our father teach you anything?"  I whisper the part about our father.  We don't usually bring him up.

"Deja don't say anything about our God-awful-no-good-father."

"Yes Cam."  I look down at the floor and walk to my and Nash's bed.  I crawl under the covers and bring the comforter over my head. 'Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight Deja."  They all say in unison.  After a couple minutes they all go to their own rooms and I feel Nash get into the bed.  He pulls my body to his.  I can feel the heat of his torso against my back.  "Nash, your body is like a heater."  I laugh flipping over to see his face.  "Why do these things always happen to me Nash?"  I ask my voice cracking when I say his name.  "Dejabear, he was an asshole.  So many good things are going to come your way now that he isn't in the picture."