Chapter Twenty-Four

Nash's POV

"Deja has been sleeping for almost fourteen hours.  She took some sleeping pills that her doctor prescribed her along with new medication for everything she needs.  I guess the hours of not sleeping are catching up to her.  Yeah, mom she's okay.  The baby is great.  We're calling the baby Kitten so we don't have say it.  Yes mother I know it's not an actual kitten.  Okay, I love you too."

I look over at Deja who is passed out on the couch in the living-room, she has Chance wrapped up in her arms.  Thinking about how she will sleep with our son or daughter I smile.  I grab a blanket and pull it over her.  She shifts almost falling off the couch.  I jump to catch her, letting her fall into my arms.  I pick her up and sit in the chair.  Her body relaxes into mine.  Chance jumps up into our laps and curls up into my neck.

The front door swings open.  "I swear if whoever is entering this house wakes Deja up I will kill you."  I laugh as Cameron and Carter walk in front of me.  Cameron has his phone out and the flash goes off a couple times.  "Really?  Pictures?"

"You're snuggling with my pregnant sister and it's adorable okay?"  He laughs, "I'm taking pictures so us guys can make a photo album of the nine months before the baby is born, so your child can go back when he or she is nineteen like you and see how beautiful Deja is and how lame you are haha."

"That's actually a cool idea.  Are all the guys gonna pitch in with money or pictures or something?"

"We're all taking pictures, and yeah, we'll all pay for something."

Carter takes his phone out of his pocket and flips around so his back is facing me.  "Selfie!"  He squeals mimicking Deja.  I put a peace sign up and Cam does a signature butt in the air pose.

"Bro your butt is in Deja's face."  Carter laughs as he takes the picture.

"We're not posting any pics that would give away the pregnancy just so you guys know, we're gonna wait a couple months for when Deja's tummy is bigger.  Okay?"

"Yeah dude."

"How big will her stomach get?"  Cam asks sitting on the couch.

"Well I don't really know."

Deja shifts around in my lap.  Her brown eyes look up into mine.  "Hi."  she whispers.

"Hey baby, how was your sleep?"  I ask kissing her nose.

"It was great."  She sighs wrapping her arms around my neck.  "But I'm ready for food."

"Well you were gonna make supper but I think we should just go out for supper."

"Okay.  Hmmmmmmmmm, three options:  Taco Bell, Panda Express, or we sit down at Applebee's and have a nice meal."  Her smile gets bigger at thinking about us sitting down to a legit meal that she doesn't have to cook.

"Just to make you happy, we'll eat at Applebee's. Right guys?"

"Anything for you babysis."

"Yeah, I could go for some Applebee's."  Carter chimes in kissing the top of Deja's head.

Deja's POV

Nash and Carter sit in the back of Cameron's pickup.  I sit up front with Cameron playing music from my phone.

"If you play one more High School Musical song I'm jumping out of this car."  Nash threatens.

"Awe come on babyyyyyyyy, their songs are great."  I whine and stick my tongue out.

Cameron parks the pickup in the Applebee's parking lot.  "Now children, do we want a booth, high top, table, or bar seats?" Cameron says poking in me in the ribs.

"I think a booth would be best.  Then people don't have to see the chaos of you three."  I pinch Cam's cheek and open the pickup door.  I step out smoothing down the wrinkles in my leggings.

"Hey!  We are not that bad."  Carter pouts.

"You guys do straw wrapper wars, take pictures of people with funny filters, AND let's not forget you guys make inappropriate noises when someone walks by."

"We'll be perfect gentlemen."  Nash says putting his pinky up in the air.  I wrap my pinky in his and then pull him in for a kiss.

"Okay love birds, we don't need two baby Grier's coming into this world." Cameron jokes, opening the door.

"I'm so-oh ready to eat."  I grin.

"Come on chubs, you better eat a lot, since you're eating for two and all."  Cameron smirks at me.