Chapter Twenty

Deja's POV

"Hayes, Carter, Matt!  Your shirts are ironed and cooled down so come grab them!"  I holler out my bedroom door as I place the shirts on hangers.  Matt is the first one to get his shirt so I hand him his light gray shirt and kiss his nose.  Hayes is the next one to retrieve his navy blue shirt, I pat his head and he takes the hanger with a smile.  I wait a couple minutes and Carter tramples into my room.

"Please tell me you're not doing something I should be yelling at you for?"  I laugh placing the red shirt ontop of his chest.  He smiles and races out of my room.

"You are going to make a great mother babe." Nash says sprawling out on our bed.

I give him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"You take care of me and the other boys so well.  You're pretty much like a mother to them even if you are younger than them."

I just laugh.  I go to our closet and grab Nash's only buttoned up shirt he has brought here.  It's dark gray with black stripes.  I lay it on the board and spray it with water before I take the ironer to it.

I finish the right sleeve and slip a hanger into the shirt.  I grab a pair of black dress pants and put them with Nash's shirt.  I hang the outfit on the top of the door.  "Nash what dress should I wear?"  I look over at him from where I stand at our closet.

"Hmmmmmm, give me some options baby."  He brings his body to the edge of the bed and nests his chin into his palms.

I grab a pink sweater dress that has cold shoulders and a gold chunky belt, a black shimmery cocktail dress with silver spaghetti straps, a blue bodycon dress with a fake diamond necklace and black leather jacket, and a long green dress with a white jean jacket.

Nash looks over all the dresses with deep concentration, "The green one would be better for a date night to the movies, the pink one is like a sweater so you'll get too hot, the black one is a little too much like you're going to homecoming, so I'd say that sexy blue dress with the winner."

"Damn babe, I had no idea you were such a fashion designer."  I smile putting the other dresses back into the closet.  "Okay, what about shoes?" 

"Once again give me some options."

I grab silver flats, black wedges, and white heels.  I throw the shoes at Nash and he picks them up inspecting them for a couple minutes.  "I like the heels, they're quite classy."

"Thanks baby, you're quite amazing."  I grab all the shoes leaving the white heels on the bed next to Nash.  I place them back in the closet by color.  I sit down on the chair at my vanity and plug in my curling iron. 

"Damn babe.  I didn't know dildos needed to be plugged in."  Nash jokes sliding off the bed so he's on the floor next to my legs.  He stares up at me with admiration in his big blue eyes.  "I'm just kidding baby, I know that's hair curl magic wand thing."

I just nod my head and give him a kiss on the top of his head, "Nash I absolutely love how hard you try to know what all my "girl" items.  This is a curling iron."  He gives me a confused look, "I thought it was a wand, my mom always calls her a wand."

"A wand is mostly one that doesn't have a clip."  I pick up my curling iron and press the lever that moves the clip up and down, "This one has a clip that holds the hair and applies more heat."

He just smiles and takes in all the information.  I section my hair off leaving one section laying down and putting the rest in a bun.  I brush the section out, spray it with heat protectant, and as I'm about to reach for the curling iron Nash raises his hand in the air.

"Yes baby?"  I laugh grabbing the curler. 

"So what was that stuff you just sprayed on your hair?"

"It's heat protectant, so my hair doesn't get damaged from all the heat it goes through."

"Ohhhh okay babe, continue with what you are doing."  I laugh and start to curl my hair piece by piece.

I set the last curl down and spray hairspray onto the curls.  I stand up and flip my head over so my hair is falling over my head, I shake my head and spraying more hairspray.  I sit back down and turn on the lights that make the lighting so much better when doing makeup.  I pull my drawer of foundation and powders open and grab a new Urban Decay foundation out.  I grab a random brush and start buffing in the makeup.  I powder my face, apply a fancy smokey eye for the eyeshadow, line my lids and waterline, coat my lashes in mascara, contour, apply blush, highlight my face to the Gods (RuPaul's Drag Race reference), cover my lips in a dark pink matte lipgloss, and to top the whole look off I place false eyelashes on my real ones.

I put deodorant on and spray a vanilla scented perfume all over my body.  I slip on my dress. I walk over to the mirror and smoothen the creases that were forming.  I sit on the bed watching Nash.  He's currently struggling to get a tie on.  I laugh and motion for him to come over to me.

"You are fucking adorable baby, but let me help you."  I tie his tie and continue to get my shoes on. I place the necklace around my neck.  I put the matching earrings in and look at myself in the mirror one more time. I look up and see Nash staring at me.  "Whatcha looking at Mr.  Grier?"

"Oh-uh-nothing, just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I walk over to him and throw my arms over his shoulders.  I lean in and his lips meet me halfway, "Let's go to that diner and tell those boys our good news."  I nod and kiss him deeply.