Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hayes's POV

Me and Brent are at the movies.  We decided on watching the new IT.  IT really isn't all that scary, it's mostly just funny.  We are about to leave the theater when Nash's contact on my phone pops up as a call.

"What's up bruhtha?"  I ask, laughing at the way Brent is drooling over the girl working the candy counter.

"Hayes, you and Brent need to get to the Panda Express that's down the street from our house.  Now."

"Okay?  But you have to buy us food when we get there."

"Deal."

Nash's POV

All the boys are waiting in the parking lot for me and Deja to come out of the building.  It's all planned out perfectly; Cameron is going to put the ring in my car, all the guys are going to be videoing, I'm going to pretend to leave my wallet in my car, when we get to the car, I'll slip the ring in my pocket, then out of no where Matthew, who will be wearing a mask, will run up to use and take the diaper bag that Deja carries, then I will run after him and we will pretend to struggle, then Matthew will hit me, softly though, and I'll fall to the ground, Deja will most likely run to me to make sure I'm okay, and that's when I'll get on one knee and ask her to be my wife.

"Shit babe, I left my wallet in the car."

"I don't have mine, it's in my purse."

"Let's go to the car and get my wallet."

She gives me a weird look, "Why can't you go and I'll hold our spot in line?"

"Just come with me please baby?"

"Okay fine."  She rolls her eyes and pushed the stroller to the exit. 

We head to the car.  I tell her to wait by the back of the car so she doesn't have to walk as far.  I open the car door and the box with the ring in it is sitting on the floor near the pedals.  I slide the box into the pocket of my hoodie.  Deja is pushing the stroller back-and-forth.  I text Matthew telling him to proceed with the "robbery".  He texts back an okay and moments later he's running up to Deja with a black ski mask on.  He grabs onto the diaper bag and steals it from Deja's grasp, running away.  She shrieks calling for me to help her.  I shout at Matthew telling him to stop running.  I catch up to him and grab the bag.  We pull back-and-forth until I nod slightly letting him know it's time to hit me.  He let's go of the bag and swings his fist into my face.  I pretend like it hurts.  I fall to the ground using the bag to be a pillow of some sorts to cushion my fall.

"Nash?!  Nash are you okay?!"  Deja comes running over to me.  Her hand is placed on my head as if to shake me.

I begin to get up, her hand moving from my head to my arm.  I shake her hand off and rest on my one knee.  I reach for the box and hide it in my hands.  I throw my hands up above my head and look at Deja.

"Deja Dallas, we've been through so much together.  We have two beautiful babies and an amazing family that is living under the same roof as us.  From the minute I saw you, when me and your brother became best friends, I was in love.  I am in love with you Deja.  I never want to lose you.  You and those babies mean the world to me.  I will do everything in my powers to love and protect you three.  My heart was empty until you came into my life with your eyes of hazel and the dimples on your cheeks.  You are my queen, my life, my heart, my soul, my everything.  Deja Dallas, will you do me the greatest honor and marry me?"

Deja's POV

My heart is pounding.  I look at the man I love on the ground.  His eyes full of hope, full of-of love.  I can't find my words.  It's like I have never spoke before. 

"Deja?  Can I get an answer babe?"  Nash says in a hushed voice.

"Nash Grier, I will marry you."  I smile the biggest smile I have ever smiled.  Nash jumps up in and wraps his arms around me.  I see all the guys come out from behind cars with their phones in front of their faces.

"We're getting married!"  Nash yells as Cameron runs to us.  All the boys gather around us in a big group hug.  Matthew has the babies in his arms, and he hands them to Nash and me.  I kiss the babies on the top of their heads.  I look at Nash and kiss him.  We're getting married.