Chapter Eighteen

Wednesday

Deja's POV

*loud screaming and sounds of guns*

"What the fuck is going on down there?"  I ask opening my eyes.  I swing my legs out of the bed and slide on my slippers.  I hold Chance in my arms and make my way down the stairs.  All the guys are sitting around the living-room playing what looks like some PlayStation game. 

"Can you guys make any more noise? Holy shit a girl can't any sleep around here without you morons yelling and screaming and having that damn TV up full volume!  I need my sleep and goddamnit I will fucking get it!"  I yell stomping into the kitchen grabbing an Ice Tea from the fridge. 

"I told you that she would rip our heads off if we woke her up, but does anyone listen to the guy who is sleeping with her?  Nope."  Nash says sarcastically.  He jumps over the couch and takes Chance out of my arms. He cradles him like a baby and starts swaying back-and-forth.

"You're sleeping with my sister?"  Cameron yells out.  Hayes slaps the back of his head.

"Jesus Christ you are a forgetful one aren't you?" Hayes asks as I laugh taking a sip of my tea. 

"So for this dinner tonight, is it fancy or can we wear what we're wearing now?"  Carter asks pulling me into the chair where he is sitting.  He sets his head on my shoulder and kisses my cheek, "I'm also sorry for waking you up.  It was me who turned the volume up so loud."

"It's okay."  I whisper then to the whole group say "It is very fancy, Cameron will be bringing his new love for us to meet,"  I nod towards Cameron, "Me and Nash have some news as well, news that even Cam doesn't know, and no we are not trying to "out do" Cam and his girlfriend but the news will be big.  So guys you must wear dress pants and a buttoned up shirt WITH a collar.  So if you want me to iron your shirts I will.  And Cam just make sure your new girl doesn't dress like the last one did, please?  And Nash, I will be laying your outfit out on our bed next to mine.  AND I get to use the shower first and I'll shower before I iron your shirts so I'm going to go get in the shower and those shirts better be on my desk when I get out."

A mixture of "Yes mom" and "Yes ma'am"  come from the boys mouths as they start to move around.  I get up from Carter's lap and give Nash a kiss.  "Your shirt will be ironed and on the bed after I finish everyone else's shirts and please make sure they get the shirts to our room before I'm out of the shower."  I kiss him one more time and head up the stairs.

Nash's POV

"Get your shirts up to my room now or I'll let Deja keep you guys up at night when she has her episodes."  I threaten.  They all grumble.  Cameron goes to his room and the others grab their shirts out of their suitcases.  I go to my room and I can hear Deja singing as I pass the bathroom.  I stop and record her.

"You sound great baby!"  I yell through the door.  I hear her voice crack as she yells at me to go away.  I smile and continue walking to our room.  All the guys have gotten their shirts in here but they put them on the bed which will make Deja go mad because she said on her desk so I pick them up and place them on top of her old school notebooks.

I grab one of her notebooks and start flipping through the pages.  This one is labeled on the front as "HONORS ENGLISH", damn she must've loved English.  Her vocabulary words were highlighted in different colors and there was a key at the top of the page that told you what the color stood for.  Jesus she was a organized dork. 

"Nash?  Why are you going through my Honors English notebook?  I was gonna tear out the pages I had used so I can save money on the baby instead of school supplies."  She walks in front of me and plucks the notebook from my hands.  She kneels down and places it on a shelf her dad had built onto the wall for her.

"I have shirts to iron and you have names to think of."  She smiles and takes out her ironing board from her closet.

"Baby, I love you."