Chapter Fourteen

Deja's POV

It's three in the morning and I currently can't sleep so I'm reorganizing my closet and dresser for the third time in the last two hours.  The first time I organized I didn't like the way my dresses and sweaters were next to each other, the second time I hated how my jeans and sweats were in the same drawer, and now I can't decide if I want to organize my clothes in my closet by the colors of the rainbow, brands, or style of clothing. 

"Babe?  What the hell are you doing up?"  Nash picks his head up off his pillow and looks at me through squinted eyes, I have the light on so it must be hurting his eyes.  I go and turn a lamp then I turn off the light so he can see.  "Jesus Christ Dejabear did a tornado go through your clothes?"

"Not exaclty....I'm having troubles sleeping so I thought I'd organize my clothes because it was becoming a mess."  I look away from him and pick up a black tank top with the Guns and Roses logo.  I slip it onto a hanger and lay it with the other band logo shirts. 

"Babe I think it's just nerves for your appointment today, which is at eight so finish your organizing and get to bed."  He walks over and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm almost done then I'll be right there next to you."  I smile and start putting hangers in my closet.  I climb into my bed and I feel Nash's arm wrap lazily around my waist.  I lay my head down onmy pillow and close my eyes.

"Dejaaaaaaa.  Babeeeeee wake upppppppppp."  Nash starts shaking me so I wake up.

"No I wanna sleep."  I groan rolling over.  I open my eyes.  "Do I really have to get up?"

"You have a doctor's appointment in an hour.  It takes twenty minutes to get the hospital and checked in and all that stuff and if you want breakfast from McDonald's that's gonna take ten minutes so you have thirty minutes to be dressed and sitting your pretty little ass in my car."  He smirks and walks out of the room shutting the door.  Minutes later I hear the shower.

"He's truly amazing."  I say to myself.  I go to my closet and grab my Cameron Dallas hoodie and a pair of lime green yoga shorts with a Victoria's Secret sports bra.  I walk to the bathroom and Nash isn't there.  Okay then.

I step in to the shower and I quickly wash my hair, body, and face.  I turn the shower off and get dressed.  I put my hair into messy bun.  I apply a light layer of foundation and powder, a thin amount of mascara.  I spray perfume on me and walk to my room.  Nash has set my Nike slip-ons on my bed with my necklace.

I walk downstairs and out into the garage.  Nash is sitting in his car getting his music started.  I open the door and plop into the passenger seat.  "McDonald's time baby!"  I yell happily.

"Haha chill out sunshine, it's just food." Nash laughs when he sees me face turn bright red with anger. 

"It is not just food!  I've been craving McDonald's for three days!"  Geez my hormones are really kicking in.  Nash chuckles and backs out of the garage.  He takes off towards the closet McDonald's and we order one of everything.  Yes that's right.  One of everything.

"Thanks baby!  I can't wait to eat all this food after my appoinment."  I lean over the center counter and kiss Nash on the cheek.  I giggle and take a drink of my chocolate chip frappe.  We pull into the hospital parking lot and he parks the car.  He runs around and opens my door for me.  "Thank you kind sir."

We walk into the hospital and get checked then a nurse comes and takes me to the room I'll be meeting my doctor in.  "Okay, I need you to take this cup and pee, then put the lid on and there's a metal door on the wall.  Then come back to this room and I'll be back with your results.  Okay Sweet-heart?"

I nod my head and take the cup from her hands.  I look at Nash and he smiles a reassuring smile.  I walk to the bathroom and I do what she told me.  I push open the heavy metal door and Nash is messing with a model of a baby in the womb.  "Hey hun whatcha doing?"  I laugh as he drops the model on the floor.

"I-uh-I'm just looking."  He smiles a toothy smile and I sit down next to him.  We sit there and wait for the nurse

"Okay, Miss Dallas, the test results are in and you are indeed pregnant."