Chapter 26

THE DAY OF PREGNACY/February 28

Nash's POV

Deja has had her hospital bags packed for at least a week and every time I see them I get an anxious feeling in my stomach.  Any minute now her water could break.  God I could be a father any day now.  It's all so exciting but it's honestly freaking me out.

"Nash where's Deja?"  I jump the sound of his voice.  "Woah chill out bro."

"Sorry just-uh-very nervous."

"Calm down Nash, she's just having a baby."

I look at him with a disgusted look, "She's not "just having a baby".  She's gonna be in hours of pain.  And it'll be much worse because we're having twins!"  I look down at the carpet, "We're having twins.  Not just a baby, but two babies.   She doesn't know the genders either.  What if they're both girls?  I have no idea what to do with girls.  What if they're both boys?  I'm a guy and I know how awful I was as a child."

"Nash seriously man calm down.  You're going to make a great father.""Nash!"  Deja screams from the kitchen.  I run to her and see the puddle of water on the floor. 

"Babe did you spill water?"  I ask almost confused.

"I think my water broke."  She whispers.  Her eyes meet mine and they're filled with terror.   "We need to get to the hospital.

"Fuck, uh, Cam!  We got to get to the hospital!"  Cam comes rushing in and sees Deja and he know exactly what is going on.

(A/Nfor the sake of everyone and the fact I don't really have an idea of how to type a birth, I'm going to skip that part and just start off with Nash meeting his kids.)

"Mr.  Grier, would you like to come meet the beautiful children?"  A nurse asks me as she enters the hallway from Deja's room.  I look up at her to see the expression on her face.  She looks completely calm.

"Sure.  They're okay right?  No compilations?"

"Everything went perfectly fine, and they're all okay."  She smiles, opening the door. 

I walk in and see Deja laying on her back holding two babies.  One baby was wrapped in a pink blanket and the other wrapped in blue.  Deja sets her eyes on me.  Her smile is uncontrollable.  She let's me pick up the one in blue.  "That's your son."  She places her now free hand on the body of the baby in pink, "And this is your daughter."  I just smile.  No words can be formed.  I stare down into my son's face.  He looks like Deja. 

"We have to name them right?"  I ask stupidly.

Deja laughs but answers the question, "Yes, you can name the boy and I'll name the girl."

"Noah.  Noah Michael."  I whisper.  It's perfect.  He's perfect.

"Noah Michael and Rosie Anastasia."  Deja smiles at the names.  "They're perfect right baby?"

"Yeah they are." I look at her for a second, "Who's last name are they gonna take?"

Deja thinks for a minute, "Grier.  Rosie Anastasia Grier and Noah Michael Grier." 

"I love it baby."

The door opens, showing Cameron's face in the light.  "Can I meet my niece and nephew yet?"

"Of course."  Deja replies pointing to me and Noah, "That's Noah Michael Grier."  She looked down at our daughter, "And this beautiful gem is Rosie Anastasia Grier."

Cameron smiles, a tear rolling down his cheek, "Babysis, they're extremely beautiful."  He takes his phone out and turns around so he can take a selfie with us and the babies.  "Say cheese!"

We all smile.  Cam takes the picture.  "Oh-uh-there's some people that are here to see you, if you're up for it babysis."

"Only for a little bit.  I'm gonna need to sleep sometime." 

Cameron walks into the hallway.  Moments later he comes back followed by a huge blue teddy-bear and a pink unicorn.  Matthew and Hayes pop out from the stuffed animals.  Their smiles are wide and they look like idiots.

"Hey there momma, how ya feeling?" Matthew asks placing teddy-bear in a chair that sits beside my hospital bed.

"I'm worn out but I'm extremely happy I have these two amazing babies out of my stomach."  I laugh as I look over at Noah. Nash is swaying back and forth as he talks to Noah.  It's pretty cute.  I look at Matthew and tell him to hand me my phone.  I take a video of Nash and send it to his mom in a text saying "He's going to make a great father.  Much love from your new grandbabies."  She texts back "Woohoo!  I can't wait to meet the beautiful babies!  Me and Sky are flying out on Friday.