Chapter Twelve

Nash's POV

Deja's speech was sweet and short thank teh heavens above because I couldn't sit still anymore.  Something's wrong with her.  She talked to Gale and now she's acting weird.  And she's been puking, which either means she's sick or pregnant and she never gets sick so my moneys on pregnant.

Gosh, if she's pregnant I don't even know what I'd do.  She wants to go to beauty school and I have the fans and Magcons.  What would we tell teh boys?  My parents?  Cam?  Nash knock it off, today we're celebrating.

"Nash you okay?"  Cam asks nudging me in the ribs.  "Yeah bro I'm alright."  Lies.  All lies.  What I wanted to say was: "No Cam, I'm not okay, Deja might be pregnant."  But I had to lie, we won't know if she is until she takes a test.  I watch Deja stand with her class and toss her cap into the air.  She looks at me and smile mouthing: "I did it!"  I laugh and nod my head.  I'm so proud of her.

We all stand and cheer on the graduates.  Moments later Deja is jumping onto me and Cameron giving us a huge hug.  "You guys!  I actually graduated!"  "We're so proud of you babysis, now lets go home to celebrate." Cam wraps his arms around her shoulders and we head out of the school the parking lot.

LATER AT THE PARTY

Deja's POV

All my friends and family are here and everyone's having fun.  No one has started any fights, no one has gotten too drunk, and no one has cried.  Nash and Cam are making hamburgers and hotdogs, well.........Cam has been flirting with Gale so it's really just Nash cooking.  He looks so happy, his blue eyes shining so bright and his smile never leaving his face.

"Deja, honey, it's time to do the tests."  Gale says making me jump ten feet in the air.  She is always so quiet.  "Come on Deja.  You have to do it now so we can make an appointment for you."

I nod my head and we walk into the house.  I race up the stairs and Gale is right behind me.  We enter the bathroom, locking the door.  "Gale, I am so fucking scared."  I whisper taking one of the tests from her hands.

We wait a couple minutes then we go over to the counter.  "Do you want me to tell you or do you want to look yourself?"  I look away and she knows my answer.  "Holy shit."  She whispers to herself.  "Deja....sit down."  I look her in the eyes and jump onto the counter.  "Deja, this test is positive."

I feel my face drop.  "Does that mean, what I think it means?"  "Well take two more tests just to be sure."  I take the other tests and we wait for the answers.  "Okay, one test is negative and the other one is positive."  "So two tests are positive.  One is negative.  So by majority rules, I'm pregnant."  "Which would make sense with the morning sickness and weight gain.

"Oh my god, how am I going to tell Nash?!"  I pace around the bathroom.  "Sweets, you're my best friend and you know I love you more than anything, but he needs to know.  He's the father and he can support you, he loves you, and you love him, and you both are going to make great parents and Cam and I will be here whenever you need us."

"Okay, I'm going to go tell Nash.  If you see him walking into walls the talk didn't go well."  I unlock the door and go downstairs.  Gale trails behind me with Chance in her arms.  I go into the backyard and I go to find Nash.  "Hey babe, can I talk to you?"  I ask him grabbing his hand.  "Sure babe."