The Truth

"yes..i married u to kill u..& the person who attacked u that night was none another than me.."rk..she gulped seeing his dangerous gesture..he gripped on her shoulder with his both hands..

"but..i cant..dont know y..i cant hurt u..u know what i feel that day..stab u again & again & smell ur blood..wash my hands with ur blood but my inner voice pulled me back.."rk said agitated..

"but what i have done to u..??"madhu asked with trembling voice as a result rk grabbed her left hand & make her stand..

"u want to know na.."he dragged her out of the room & went to that locked room..he enters inside it with her & locked the door..he switched on the light..she looks around & saw mukund's r pics hanging on the wall..in some pics trishna also there..

"u know him na..mukund..mukund kundra..my bhai.."he touched one of his pics & tears welled up in his eyes..

"my bhai's was no more in this earth..he died..no..he were killed..ur didu killed him..after his death my papa loss his mental balance & he is in mental asylum now..today also i got call from there that my papa become violent..he want to see the demolition of malik's..& i want to full fill my papa's wish.."rk..

"but she didn't done anything.."madhu said..

"hey chup..ek dum chup..she didn't done anything na..i know everything..my bhai madly loved her but she..she betrayed him..she had relationship with another man..& my bhai collapsed seeing her photos with him..when he asked her about this with out any mercy she said she just played with him & no feelings for him..he couldn't bear it..in a coir he end everything...i loss my bhai,papa everything becoz of ur didu..u knew about this then y u supported her..?hah..so u also want to get punished.."he looks her wildly & moved towards her she moved back & hits the wall..he moved further closer..her breath hitched due to fear...he came her & holds on her shoulders..her lips start to shudder..

"pls..pls..i didn't..do anything..it was..it was ur..it was ur.."she said with trembling voice..he looks her confused.."what she saying..?"he thought..she felt dizzy & passed out..he holds her..

"madhu.."he shook her & she half opened her eyes..

"its not her mistake..ur..ur..ur pa..papa threatened us...threatened.."she said vaguely & again closed her eyes..

"what..what u said now..tell me.."rk shook her again..he hold her in his arms placed her on the bed..

"madhu open ur eyes.."rk..

"rishu..open the door.."he hears radhaji's knock at the door..he went & opened the door..radha rushed inside & saw madhu..

"rishu..what u had done to her..??"radha..

"i didn't do anything but she said something..i want to know whether its truth or not.."rk said & leaves..he came back with a glass of water..he sprinkled it on her face & she opened her eyes & looked him bewildered...

"what u said a while before.."rk..madhu gulped seeing him & raised from the bed..

"what u said..answer me.."he shouted..she closed her eyes in fear..

"rishu.."radha..

"uff.."rk bends a little & scooped up her in his arms & went to their room radha followed him but he closed the door before she could enter..rk throws madhu on the bed & leaned against her...

"tell me..what u said..??"rk..

"didu didn't cheated mukund bhaiyya but.."madhu..

Past(2 years back)