Chapter 9 Leo

I kept looking down at my phone checking the time, only 10 minutes had passed since Willow and I texted. I was excited to see her, I felt bad for not hanging out with her for a couple of days. But I was just busy and I deicide that if I gave us some space that everything would calm down. I heard a knock on my door and I smile and walk towards it.

"There you are." I say as I open the door Willow was smiling as I let her in, "How did it go?" She asks as we walk towards the kitchen, "Great they said they wanted to give us an offer." I let it hang in the air for a little she turned to look at me, "And?" I smile, "They said they wanted us to go on a real tour." She squeals and claps her hands.

"That's great news Leo I'm so happy for you." I smile and run my hand through my hair, "When do you go on tour?" my face drops, "In a few weeks, I'm ready for the next one even though we just got back from one. But I'm excited for this one." She smiles but her eyes look sad, "That's great Leo I'm happy for you."

I could tell something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it, did I say something to upset her. Or was today not a good day, "Are you okay?" She nods but doesn't look me in the eyes as she does so, "Are you sure? You're not acting like yourself." I tell her she sighs, "It's nothing really Leo I'm okay." She turns around and smiles at me and I let it go if she wanted me to know she would have told me, wouldn't she?

I nod, "Okay, you hungry?" She shakes her head no, okay something was terribly wrong she would never deny food, especially around dinner. "Okay what do you want to do then?" She shrugs which she never does, "I don't really know, tell me more about your tour." I didn't think that was a good idea but I did it anyway because I would do anything she asks, and that scared me more than anything.

After thirty minutes of talking and answering her question, she wanted food. "Let's go out to eat tonight." Her eyes get big and smiles, "Okay." I missed her real smile, "Where do you want to go?" She thinks for a little bit before she answers, "Why not that little café we ate at for the first time we did something together." I smile and grab her hand, "Perfect." She smiles and we walk hand in hand down the stairs.

"Do you like riding the motorcycle?" I ask as I hand her the helmet, "Yea it's really fun I never been on one until you. But I'm glad I have been its freeing." I smile, I was screwed with trying not to fall in love with her. I hop on the motorcycle and wait for her arms to wrap around my waist, when I feel them around me I start the bike and drive off. The bell chimes as we walk into the café we were the only people here right now. "Want a booth or a table?" I ask as I wait for her answer, "Booth always a booth." I smile and lead her to an empty booth, "What would you like to drink?" The waitresses ask as she walks over to us with some menus "Water please." Willow tells her with a small smile, "Same thanks."

Willow

I laugh as Leo tells me a story about one of his fans trying to sneak into the backstage room. "I think you will fit right into being famous." I tell him as I take a bit of my chillie, when I first heard the news about him going on tour I was happy for him. But I couldn't help the sadness from coming inside and I didn't know why it was there. But my heart hurt thinking about him not being close to me, and I feel bad for thinking that because he deserves to go on tour and meet all his fans. And start living out his dream, but I feel like if he does then he will forget about me. Was this how Emily felt when Cody and her were going in different direction?

"You okay? Your off in la la land." I look back up at Leo and smile, "I'm fine just thinking." He nods and doesn't question it which I was glad, because I wouldn't know how to explain it to him. "How's your food?" I ask trying to get the subject off me, "It's good how's yours?" I smile we had the same thing, "Good thanks again for taking me out." He shakes his head and waves his hand to mean that it was nothing.

"It's no big deal." I shake my head I didn't like it when he said that because it was important to me. "Want to go bowling tonight?" I ask and he gives me a playful smile, "Of course but first let's bet on it." Oh, he was so on, "Fine, what should we bet on?" I ask as I think of something, "If you lose you have to come on tour with me. And if I lose then I'll have to cook you dinner every day before I leave." My mouth drops open, "You know I can't come with you I have a business to run." I tell him and his smile drops a little.

"But you can let someone take over just until you get back." I start to shake my head no, "Please just agree, you might be super good at bowling and then I'll lose just give this a chance." I smile I can't believe I was going to do this, "Okay you're on." He smiles and gives a whoop, "Okay let's go I need to go kick your butt at bowling." I laugh, "Your so on."

"I'm so totally going to lose." I huff as I sit in the chair I look back up at the scoreboard, I didn't know how he did it but he got spares or strikes the entire game. "Are you sure you didn't take any bowling classes I don't know about?" I ask and he laughs and comes to sit next to me, "No I'm just that good." I shake my head, "You can't be that good." He laughs, "Oh but I am."

I smile, "Well I clearly lost so does that mean I'm going on tour with you?" He nods his head and stands up, "Yep you better be ready tour buddy." I cock my head to the side, "Tour buddy? Where did that come from?" He smiles and grabs my hand, "You're going to be my new tour buddy luckily it isn't going to be in the van." Van? "What van?" I ask as we return our shoes to the front counter.

"Well the first and only tour I ever been on was in a van that stinks so bad." I laugh I couldn't imagine all his friends and him stuck in a van together that didn't seem like him. " I can't imagine you in a van with all your crazy band mates." He smiles, "I know you've heard a lot of stories about them hope you ready to be stuck with them for a month." A month I was leaving behind my company for a month to go on tour. It sounded crazy and not at all like me, but maybe that's why I agreed I was hoping that I could find myself again on this little journey.

"I'm ready." He smiles and we get on his motorcycle and go back to the apartment, "Thanks again for taking a chance." He yells over the motorcycle, "Thanks for giving me this chance to do so." I yell back, I was happy that I got to do this. I knew that not every day you get invited to go on tour I was glad I met him. When the motorcycle stops we get off and I hand him his helmet back.

"You going to miss ridding?" He looks back at his motorcycle, "Yea but before I leave we should name it." Name it? I laugh I couldn't help myself, "You want to name your motorcycle?" He turns his attention to me and nods his face serious, "Yes this is a very serious moment this is my baby." I try to hold back my laugh and nod, "Why don't we name it Alden it means "old friend" it fits it." He smiles, "That's perfect you hear that Alden you got a name now."

I laugh, "I guess you are right he is your little baby." He turns to me again and takes my hand, "Well you're the only one that knows that so don't tell anybody." He puts his finger to his mouth and makes a whispering motion and I smile. And make a zipping motion over my mouth and throwing the key away. "You're the best Willow you know that?" I pretend to think about it, "No I didn't know that." We walk hand in hand his hand tightens around mine, "Well you are and I'll tell you that everyday even if were a million miles away I'll somehow figure it out."

I squeeze his hand back, "And I'll do the same to." He shakes his head no, "You don't have to I don't need to know." I shake my head no, "Nope I'll tell you every day don't be too cocky." He laughs and smiles, "Now that I wouldn't mind." We get to our apartment, "Well I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Leo." I tell him as I let go of his hand, "Bye Willow." I shut the door behind me and smile feeling something in my chest that I haven't felt in a long time, it was happiness.