Chapter 20 Epilogue Willow

Weeks have gone by and everything has been going good, I was so happy with Leo we did sometimes get in fights but that's usually how relationships go. His career was getting so much more popular and I was so happy for him. The bakery was doing great I even got a commercial, I did move over to Leo's house it was hard to let go of the past but I was glad I did.

I look down at my phone and a text message awaited me by Leo I smile and open it up.

Leo: Hey baby when you coming home?

Willow: Right now

Leo: Can't wait to see you miss you

Willow: You just saw me today silly

Leo: Doesn't mean I don't miss you every second I'm not with you

Willow: I miss you tons to love you

Leo: Love you more

I walk out of the bakery as I hummed softly to myself I was excited to get back home to Leo and I was more excited to get back to that comfortable couch. I open the door and the first thing I see is the popcorn already sitting out and a movie ready to be watched. I put my bag down and take my shoes off and call out Leo's name.

No reply I walked to the guest room the door was slightly opened I walk into it and he stands in the middle shirtless. "Leo what are you doing silly?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his mid-section he turns around and grabs my waist and pulls me up to kiss him. "I made you this." He says and turns me to where I can see his beautiful painting. It was two hands joined together I smile at it and look back up at him, "It's lovely." I tell him and kiss his cheek he smiles down at me.

"I'm so glad I met you." He says as he looks down at me with his eyes filled with so much love. "I'm very glad I met you too." I tell him and go on my tiptoes and kiss him, I may have lost my first true love and a sister. But the world gave me Leo and I know that I can do anything when he was by my side. "Thank you so much for everything." I tell him and he pulls me into one of his bear hugs that I loved so much.

"I love you with all my heart Fish." I laugh at the nickname, "Way to ruin the moment ding dong." I laugh and a smile comes across his face, "It was an accident." He groaned out, "Nope it's your fault that you woke that poor lady because you couldn't tell if the bell was working." I laugh at the memory I finally found his nick name I was his fish and he was my ding dong. We made the oddest pair but we worked out perfect for each other.

Authors Note

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Congrats on making it this far, I do hope you enjoyed this book. I know some parts were pretty bad but it was my first book. I want to thank everybody who voted and commented on this book. And I do hope that you guys liked it. Go check out my other books that I am writing and I hope to see you guys in the future. Have a great day bye.