Chapter 5

A/N Thanks for all the support on this story guys Your all really awesome I cant believe ive gotten over 50 reads I never thought i'd even get 5 Remember to comment. Idc if its hate the comments make me happy. Any way BACK TO THE STORY HERE WE GO CHAPTER 5!!!

~~~Nikki's Pov~~

Everyone else got there duct tape off some how but I was having trouble,  I didn't know what to do anymore I felt helpless. Then I saw Billie attempting to crawl to me without his arms. He finally made it over.

"Hey i'm gonna get that tape off you, but I'm gonna have to use my teeth I hope your ok with that" He said shyly. I just nodded my head. He leaned in I could feel his breathing and he used his teeth and slowly pulled the tape off my mouth. Once he got it off I took a deep breath.

"Thanks" I said smiling at him

"No problem" He smiled back

"So what the fuck are we gonna do??" Mike asks concerned

"I'm not sure, yet"  Billie said looking around.

"well there's an upstairs" Tre says pointing towards the staircase.

"I wonder whats Up there" I say getting up Then we hear noises and we all move towards the wall.

"I"M BACK" Cameron announces walking through the small door at the front. None of us dared to speak.

"I see you all got thee tape off, as long as you cooperate I wont have to put it back on ok?" He asked smirking.

"What the hell do you want with us Cameron?" I ask

"Well lets see, money, and you babe" He says walking closer to me.

"Back off, don't call her that" Billie says through gritted teeth.

"why, and since when do I take orders from You?" He says kicking Billie in the side.

"Billie!" I yelled out

"Shut the hell up, he shouldn't matter to you." Cameron says walking towards me again.

"I'm fine Nikki" Billie says quietly.

"Oh are you now?"  Cameron says begging to walk to Billie again

"Cameron Please don't hurt him" I plead

"Give me one good reason" He says stopping and looking at me

"Because he didn't do anything to you" I exclaim

"Yes he did" He simply said

"What, what could Billie have possible done to you" I ask getting aggravated

"He stole you from me!" He shouted

"No I'm not yours to begin with, and I'm not his either!" I yell back

"Oh trust me you'll be mine if it means I have to kill all 4 of these Bastards!"

"You wouldn't... they're not bastards their my best friends" I say losing hope that he'll just let us go.

"And they're keeping me from you" He scoffed

" No I'M Keeping me from you, Cameron your to controlling and rude and abusive and just straight up an ass hole" I admit which causes him to lose his patients and come slap me across the face

"HEY DON'T HURT HER" Billie yelled

"Fuck off man" Mike said with wide eyes full off rage

"WHAT THE HELL" Tre screams

"Cameron, Back off she doesn't love you anymore" Bella speaks up

"really Bella, really?" Cameron says getting really mad

"YES REALLY" She yelled

"You didn't just go there with me, you don't tell me that MY girl doesn't love me" He said walking up to her

" Back.Off.Now" Mike says trying to stay calm. Then Cameron Kicks Bella in the face and she yells in pain before falling to the ground.

"YOU FUCKING ASS HO-" Mike was cut off by Cameron kicking him hard in the stomach.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE" I yell

"Hmm I don't know about that I think I should beat your boy toy a little more first." He laughed while punching Billie in the face multiple times.

"STOP, CAMERON STOP" I plead, but he  just continues, to hit him again and again I see the blood running down his face.

"CAMERON PLEASE" I Scream.

"Why should I" He laughs hitting him once more.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM" I blurt out.

I saw Billies eyes grow wide, blood dripping from his chin and Cameron slowly inching towards me.

"NO YOU DON'T YOU LOVE ME!!!" He screamed kicking  me as hard as he could in the back of the head. I heard faint yells before Everything went black..

A/N 

I know this chapter is shorter but would you guys rather me post long chapters every few days, or short ones every day, and by short I mean  like 600-2000 words and long would be like 3000 to 6000 words, Y'know? Jus lemme know, and again thanks so much for the support on this story it really keeps me motivated to write more. :) :) :) :)

                                                                                                                                          ~Rage N Love~