Chapter 10

~Nikkis pov~
"Oh my god.. no THERES NO WAY HES DEAD... NO HE CANT BE!" I screamed as they pushed us out of the room. I fell into Tre and just lost it.
"Hey calm down, you never know maybe they can save him." Tre said holding me tightly in his arms.
"H-how" i managed to choke out looking up into Tres eyes.
"Life support?" He said raising an eyebrow.  Then i let go of Tre and noticed Mike sitting against the wall with his head in his hands.
"Mike?" I said as i carefully approached him. He looked up and i saw his blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks, he's crying. I ran to him and hugged him.
"I-im so sorry i-im being so selfish" i cried.
"No i-its ok, you j-just love him" mike said trying to hold back the tears.
"But i was so worried about myself I didn't even notice you crying, after all he is your best friend" i mumbled
"Was, he was my best friend" Mike said with more tears falling down his face.
"Y-you dont know.. b-but Tr-Tre said he.. i-i cant lose him i love him" i rambled.
"I know you do" he said rubbing my back. Just then a nurse came out and we all jumped to our feet.
"Bad news, and good news what do you want first? She asked.
"Good" we all agreed.
"Ok good news is he is still Breathing" she said
"Oh, my god, BILLIES ALIVE" I scream in joy.
Bad news, we can only afford to keep him on life support for 1 week so if he doesn't wake up by then, well have no choice but to unplug him " she said. Which made all my excitement disappear and my anxiety come back. The nurse left and said we could see him. I immideatly ran into the room and collapsed beside his bed.
"Damn it Billie you have to wake up" I said.
"Billie you cant just leave us like this! " Mike exclaimed
"Please Billie, she really loves you" Bella whispered.
"I miss you buddy" Tre said quietly. The sound of the heart monitor going steady kept me calm, knowing that he was alive. Time passed and passed, and I told the others to go ahead and go home, and come back in the morning they told me to come with but i refuse to leave Billie. So here I am, at 2 A.M sitting beside unconscious Billie.
"I don't think i could live with out you" i whispered.
"I Need you" I continued. "
"I Love you" I said as a tear rolled down my face. He cant hear me so why do I bother.. I just want him to know, before its to late. He needs to know that I love him so much I cant live with out him and- my thoughts were cut off by the sound of someones voice.
"I-i love you too" he said, barley audible.
"BILLIE" I screamed and hugged him. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me. My entire body filled with joy.
"Wait, so can you move?" I ask.
"Kinda" he said a little louder.
"My voice is coming back" he said with a laugh.
"Ur laugh is adorable" i said with a smile. Then he sat up.
"Oh my god it feels like its been ages since i saw you move. And i thought," i began to cry "i thought id never see you alive again".
"Hey don't cry im here now" he said wiping the tears off my face.
"Do-do you really love me?" I ask not knowing how he could love someone like me.
"Yes Nikki, I really love you." He smiled.
"I love you too" I said And we both began to lean in and before I knew it our lips touched and we were kissing, and lemme tell you it was amazing, and perfect and it was all I had ever needed because in that moment nothing else in the world mattered but Billie because I love him.
A/N HEY SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS LAST NIGHT I FELL ASLEEP. BUT HERE IT IS AND THIS IS NOT THE END I HAVE MUCHHH MUCHH MORE PLANNED FOR THIS STORY. SO STAY TUNED.
As always, Ill you little idiots Next chapter
PEACE